Reviews for Ephemeral
The Library Angelus chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
For some ostensibly inexplicable reason, I'm completely drawn to unwholesome pairings. This was nice, the type of bitter sweet that makes you hope for more. Seasons encompass so much more than the patent. Unique. :]

(Renata)
EaglesSpirit chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
wow. very beautiful, very good
Supreme Dictator For Life Calv chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
SAD AND INTERESTING!Great story!
Sally Sells Seashells chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
So sweet and sad. Wonderful, though.
Number-one-Vaati-fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
That was sad write more.
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
...O_O

Awesome-isity...
Morrigain chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Sad, but beautiful.
Ikuko-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
It's me again, I decided to check out your other works and I must say I'm very impressed...no, shocked at the amazing skills you have in writing...envious or jealous I might add...damn you for being the greatest writer in this entire site!
Numisma chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
this was beautiful and treated oh so properly for such a controversial pairing.

my favorite line is below:

'Beneath the gray sky, she slips inside his skin, and shivers at the icy feel of it, wondering if hers will be the same some day.'

thank you very much for writing this.
miSS-yUnz chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
AH DAT WAS BEUTIFUL! LOL! I really like kohaku! hes my favorite. I always thought that he was the deepest of all da charectors. Dis was GREAT! keep writing. is there incest in this? the kissing spine thing sounds like it.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Loved your use of the seasons, and how you worked it back into the end. Especially autumn, since I always veiwed it as celebration, and life, the colours of the trees...

Title is very pretty too.
brukleflesche chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Ooh, wow, love it. Especially "his body has long been its own coffin". I like the idea of the turn of the seasons coinciding with the progression of Sango and Kohaku's lives.

I really do like this so much, the contrast of their happy early lives with the bitter end, and how even the carefree childhood was full of shadows. You never fail to serve up a winner.