Reviews for Silver Child
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I think the symbolism was brilliant! That was very creative of you, and it makes complete sense.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I like how you show his transformation.
WriterInTraining713 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very good. I don't know how you make me love characters, and a house, that I have hated since Book 1, but somehow you do. I especially liked the Silver and Gold part, which I'd never really noticed before.
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
whoa, that was...whoa
CMWright chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
"I am a Silver Child. Silver Child, never gold. Always striving hardest, always being but second best."

The curse of all among us who could call ourselves Slytherins, isn't it?

The ending was a good twist. Disorienting, but it makes sense.
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was very interesting. Short stories are turly your great masterworks and not many can do them better than you. You remind me of Joseph Conrad with his 'Heart of Darkness' because it is, and quite effectively so, the 'longest short book ever written'. It is short in length, but every sentence is laced with a double meaning which gives it more depth than most novels and so it is with your work. Most of your stories are more put together than full length fics. Constantly you continue to amaze me with what you write, this is only another example. Well done!

-Bruteaous-
meg chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
this was a good fic , nice charactirisation , make them longer mext time
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I think you have a thing for Slytherins and the darkness, no bother I do too. Another excellent angsty dark one shot!
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Silver Child...I don't know why but that name, just those words, are so interesting to me. Silver child. And how true it is, always being second is often a horrible thing. I never really noticed the possible significance of Slytherin-silver and Gryffindor-gold and I think you bring up a very interesting point there. The last paragraph was also fascinating and I like the way you list the different names at the end with the repitition of "I am".
Whispered Words chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow... this is great. I love the silver child/gold child bit - although I wouldn't have thought Tom would _want_ to be accepted by th muggles. However, this is very well-written, a great fic!
Skull Bearer chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Odd, very odd. A little too short but as a first fic it's a good effort. There are very few Tom-becoming-Voldemort fics and this one is especially strange. Never seen one like it.

Skull Bearer.
The-x-Mad-x-Hatress chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Wow I LIKE it!

Your a very good Author
lordhellebore chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Huh, that gave me chills... And the imagery Silver Child / Gold Child was fascinating. The end, by the way, was somewhat surprising to me... I'd have expected Draco in the beginning, but with Tom it makes perfect sense.
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I like how you correspond the colors with the people. Silver child, gold child. It was very creatcive and it added a nice touch. And WOW what an ending. It was all spectacular, I enjoyed reading this fic very much.