Reviews for Two heads are better than one
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Awesome!
Sulien1 chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
I really enjoyed your quantum gate idea. I have no aptitude for science, but it sounded great from a science fiction perspective and made sense to me. Also, I'm so glad that the hyper, acerbic Rodney is the one from our universe; the one from the AU seemed like a pale shadow. Wonderful story, thank you for sharing it!
Meirelle chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Great story. I love the differences in the McKays.
ChristalSteele chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
This is absolutely a great story. But what about the other Universe? What happened when Colonel Sheppard got back?
Shakia chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
Heh, great story! :D Parellel universes are fun and I loved how you wrote this one I loved how Rodney helped his parellel universe self out, it made me laugh XD Nice fic!
ash chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
just wanted to say, great story and to point out on little detail. Dr Beckett wears the st andrews cross. St george is englands patron saint. st andrew is scotlands.
Silverthreads chapter 8 . 9/29/2005
Very interesting story. but for balance you should have had a dual epilogue to match the dual prologue. :)
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I loved the little differences between Johns', and the more obvious differences between Rodneys'. And also the way the wrong pairs of John and Rodneys' didn't really get on. The story itself was also very intriguing and had a nice amount of tension when they were trying to establish wormholes correctly.
Tigerdrake chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
That's good, but it would be nice to see an epilogue from Alt. Rodney's dimension too. For instance, will getting out of that room just wake him up or help change his life. Will he still be at such a high risk of heart attack?
drufan chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
That was a great little story! Really enjoyed the character interactions.
sgafan33 chapter 8 . 5/24/2005
Thanks for coming back and finishing this. I would have liked a little real life scene with both Rodneys, though, instead of one just in their heads. Just the two of them looking at each other with understanding. Oh, well. It was still good!
Emma chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Whew, that was quite an adventure. I like the potential of parallel universes.
Drakcir chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Yay!

Poor John, two days shut in a room with a hyperactive Rodney.

I can't believe it's finished, its been great!

I can't wait for your next fic!
arbitrary9 chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
My things are getting interesting! Please continue! P
sgafan33 chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
OK, it's been a couple of weeks now and no update. This was going so well, too. I hope you have a resolution and come back soon.