Reviews for Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 6/21
Can a leopard change its spots?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 17 . 6/21
I would think a thestral is a bit large to be in the shack tunnel. The founders out and about for their first view of the new world, as rotten as it is
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 6/21
What an overbearing arse! How dare he! Sirius recovered rather quickly from what, 2 weeks about being tortured! Nice frames.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 6/21
Bad gifts for Ginny, after reading the gifts for others. Nothing for the twins or the Weasleys? You know they would have things for Harry
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 6/21
I can't believe or understand dumb as a door. Plays the big shot, acts like he's in charge, but never really does anything it seems. Instead of rescuing 3 defenceless victims, he confronts Harry and has the ball to act like the man that can't be disobeyed, and takes Harry's wand. Then is no help to anyone , then cross it again, by preventing any rescue of serious. And permitting 30 attacks against the deserving defenceless Dursleys?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 6/21
I was under the impression she had her newt levels done, and had entered an apprentice ship with the shop owner.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 6/21
Your explanation on mark is noted. I thought he could cast it again for another clone for another topic. My bad. 3 or 4 Harry's running around at close to the same time could be funny, or at least interesting. Glad to see Draco smarten up. I might also with that display. With his upbringing this could be interesting. What happened to the 4 DEs. Harry cleft unconscious at www?
BillBrink chapter 21 . 2/8
Thanks for not disappointing. I like authors who fill their promises and finish their sequels. This is an entertaining series. Please keep writing.
MikeyBlue chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
Great
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Ok another fic where he has to show how mature he is when everyone else, adults included, are permitted to act however they wish? No one can get angry? What utter bullshit.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
Good job with Ron, but the other holes are a bit off-putting. In terms of everyone bowing to Dumbledore, especially Harry. I'm pushing through to see your end-game. (This sounded way more negative than intended)
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
So why could he escape from Dumbledore but not Vldemort by his little transportation thing?
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Why are they doing a masquerade ball if everyone knows the masks? I feel like it was a misused mechanism for the story
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
Why exactly is Selena all knowing suddenly? And the whole talking animagus-animagus and animagus-human and werewolf-either of the above is really grating...
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I don't get why he gave in and told them his training... It's not actually pertinent to them other than knowing he is an animagi a really, and the forms for that are irrelevant aswell