Reviews for Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
x.erinb.x chapter 17 . 4/10
I have to say I am quite curious as to when Harry and Alex will have their first kiss, but alas I will wait for it to happen.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Interesting combo plant, I wonder what the world would be like if Hagrid was into plants instead of animals? Probably trying to cross breed the Whomping Willow with a Fire Seed Plant. Though that does sound awesome...
trouble97018 chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
Question: Where does Draco go after school lets out? He can't go home.
stephenopolos chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Is this angsty Harry? Honestly by all rights he should have raged at people shape got off easy with phoenix Hedwig. And fumbles er I mean dumbledore, weak. I pray this isn't a Ginny/harry monstrosity. She looks like his mum! Heck she could be his younger sister. I pray that you match him with your oc Alex.
Svenion chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
He couldn't teleport?
lordanubis6238 chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
another amazing story. Time to start on book 3! I can't wait. Keep up the amazing work!
Svenion chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Why did he stay to chat rather thn just teleporting to the hideaway?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Revelation Rebel chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
You misspelled "Hogsmeade".
Revelation Rebel chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
You misspelled "Parselmouth", "Parseltongue", "pummel", "exhausted", "consciousness", and "Patronus".
Revelation Rebel chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
You misspelled "Arithmancy" and "cream".
Revelation Rebel chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
You misspelled "congratulations".
You also forgot to put a space between "head" and "table".
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
You misspelled "Quirrell".
Revelation Rebel chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
You misspelled "disarming", "permanent", "disappointed", "Transfiguration", "eagerly", "Hogsmeade", "leapt", "alike", "grabbed", and "unconscious".
You also forgot to put a space between "he" and "opened".

And in the review response, you misspelled "professors" and "pleasant".
Revelation Rebel chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
You misspelled "disappointment" and forgot to put a space between "and" and "shadow", and "the" and "books".