Reviews for Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
Shadowdog11 chapter 19 . 8/19
Ok another fic where he has to show how mature he is when everyone else, adults included, are permitted to act however they wish? No one can get angry? What utter bullshit.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 8/19
Good job with Ron, but the other holes are a bit off-putting. In terms of everyone bowing to Dumbledore, especially Harry. I'm pushing through to see your end-game. (This sounded way more negative than intended)
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 8/19
So why could he escape from Dumbledore but not Vldemort by his little transportation thing?
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 8/18
Why are they doing a masquerade ball if everyone knows the masks? I feel like it was a misused mechanism for the story
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 8/18
Why exactly is Selena all knowing suddenly? And the whole talking animagus-animagus and animagus-human and werewolf-either of the above is really grating...
Shadowdog11 chapter 6 . 8/18
I don't get why he gave in and told them his training... It's not actually pertinent to them other than knowing he is an animagi a really, and the forms for that are irrelevant aswell
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 7/23
Why did Harry give Dumbledore the secret to the Hideaway he will never get any peace now.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 7/23
Of all brooms to land on it would be Dracos..hopefully his broom wasn't damaged? Where us Harry's Firebolt he got from Siriys in third year?
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 7/23
I wouldn't trust Dumbledore...he goes back on his word way to easily if he thinks it's appropriate.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 7/23
That is one secret that I'm guessing Harry was hoping to keep from DumDum. I'm not surprised at Harry being Hogwarts heir...there had to be a reason why they were at the Hideaway at the same time as Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 7/23
I don't think the Founders care much for Dumbledore lmao. What do you bet Salazar told Voldemort who he actually was hahaha.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 7/23
Lol I love the cats name..I like your Severus he is still bad assed but fun around his sister. I'm glad Harry and Remus went and got her from Durmstrang. What is Dumbledore waiting for? I noticed that there was no confrontation about Harry showing up with the founders lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 7/23
Yep Dumbledore is going to go to far one of these days...I'm surprised Moody and Minerva went along with Dumbledore kidnapping scheme.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 7/23
With Sirius back will he finally be proven innocent and freed or will he have to continually stay in hiding?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 7/23
The fact that it was Ron that blew up probably shocked them more so that they both stepped down . I think the only other person who could have shocked them enough to step down would have been Neville. Dumbledore is playing the control game again I really really hope he gets burnt soon.