Reviews for Random Thoughts: A Hundred Days of Loneliness
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Really nice job with this! I think you got Sam's thoughts perfectly.
sudoku.addict chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Omg make it right! Make Jack apologize! Do it now!
KatieHL chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I rewatched this episode tonight and then went looking for fanfic based around it. Yours was one of my favourites. I thought your story had an insightful perspective and was very moving. I really felt for Sam, and even Jack a little at the end.

I think there tends to be a naiveity with a lot of stories based on this episode, where the sole focus is to turn Laira into the baddie because she has led our hero astray from where we want him to be. And, realistically, things were not that black and white. As such, I find a lot of people's insight into the characters' feelings are shallow and poorly understood.

So, what's the point of this diatribe? Just to say I thought you did a great job at analysing the ep. Two thumbs up!
GryphonWonder14 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh my god, that was adorable. Made me feel a little sorry for Sam. Nice work!
Lady S chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
This *sniff* was *sniff* GREAT *sniff*
denise1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
nice. there is going to be more right?

you did a good job of crawling into sam's head. me persoanlly, i woulda tee-peed his house or something
Becky Bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Hey! That was soooo good! I love getting into character's heads. lol I just actually saw that episode last week for the first time (I'm one of the freaks in syndication...so I'm late. :) I love the last line...thanks for the inside look, it was great. :)
Matrix14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
aaaaaawww! That was really sad! Poor Sam! I really like this fic because they've got loadsa emotion in them. Please write more.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
that was really good...more please!