Reviews for Long Blonde Hair and Eyes of Blue
bright snow chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Ahaha, this is a very...interesting fic, to say the least. *smiles* Oh, the OoCness of it all...heh. Nice job on Mimi. P She is the Queen of all Mary-Sues in the world. They worship her and all want to be like her.
Atavaka chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
You know, I read this a long time ago but never reviewed it for some reason. Can't imagine why not...

Anyways, this is funny. Really funny. And brilliant in its own wretched way. I loved the Yoko Ono reference. Am I sick for thinking Yoko Ono really should be categorized with Satanic worship? Or masochism at the very least.

And did I catch a little Ann/Mary pairing reference? You know, I think I just saw a fic with them as the central couple. Is that a popular pairing?

You certainly captured the sexual side of teh uber-Sue. Now, I think, you should describe the amazing heroic qualities and feats of courage that even the most insignificant Sue must demonstrate to be accepted into those vaulted ranks. Perhaps dear Mimi could save Mineral Town from that vile abberration known as Elli?

Love the fic, stay amoral.
Freidon chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
A bit too short for my liking, but comical in a queer but good way. "Diagnosed of blood loss" was my favorite quick joke. Keep up the good work!
sea kelp chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Wow, you HAVE to update this.

Thats all I have to say, heh.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
D The Harvest Moon genre needs more lovely Mary-Sue parody fics. Good job!
AppleGoddess chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Another hilarious chapter. Great job!

Trashiest five minutes of HM Fanfiction... maybe so, but in a good way. :)

I look forward to more, so I hope you continue this!
xXdarkblossomXx chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
LOL! Great fanfic! I can't wait to read more! I love this story so much...especially because Cliff is in it. Hope he will be okay! _
Greenfrie chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
100 percent crazy. This chapter was hilarious... Um, that's pretty much the best review that can be made for this chapter. XD
lexy499 chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
yay!1 GO GRAY! GO CLIFF! Y ELLI R U SO EVIL?
lexy499 chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
wow...random and weird but wutever! dis is nice and OOC but funny! hahahaahhaaha! P
lexy499 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
wow! nice starter chptr and so far its everything i've dreamed of in a stori! and ya i noticed da genre but i dont care! dis is interesting!

i wish i was author but my stupid email wont work so i cant register! but if i do/did i was gonna make my stori like dis! P

still luv it tho! n_n
Greenfrie chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
I loved how Elli and Mimi fought in this chapter, because it is just so true how all Mary Sue fics need to have one of the local girls being evil for no reason whatsoever and having everyone else be on the Mary Sue character's side.
sea kelp chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Oh gosh, finally a funny story about a "hot" girl (Note that I am not doing sarcasm when I say "hot" because I was just pointing "hot" out, lol) It's great! Guys are already throwing themselves at her!
JupiterLily chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Ah, Mary-Sue Alert! Run away! Nah, really, this is funny. _ Mimi is so prissy.

-Sarah