Reviews for Freddy vs Jason: WAR
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I enjoy the story it would be nice if you could write another one
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
great job
justimtaylor48 chapter 23 . 8/11/2016
Plz consider making a sequel maybe u could add ghostface jigsaw three fingers and maybe even pennywise
Burke23 chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
I see what you did there with Professor Carpenter. Well played.
Burke23 chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Creeper? Never heard of him.
Burke23 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
So you have wished it, so shall it be. You now have my reviews.

That's why you don't trust mass murderers to kill a certain number of people.

Dean Arnold Corll (December 24, 1939 – August 8, 1973) was an American serial killer who (with two young accomplices named David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley, Jr.) abducted, raped, tortured, and murdered a minimum of 28 boys in a series of killings spanning from 1970 to 1973 in Houston, Texas. The crimes, which became known as the Houston Mass Murders, came to light only after Henley fatally shot Corll. Corll was also known as the Candy Man and the Pied Piper, because he and his family had owned and operated a candy factory in Houston Heights, and he had been known to give free candy to local children. At the time of their discovery, the Houston Mass Murders were considered the worst example of serial murder in American history.

OR

They say that many years ago, the Candyman was a real man. Back in the days of slavery, Candyman was a black slave named Daniel Robitaille, who worked on a plantation in New Orleans. He was a talented painter and was chosen by the plantation owner to paint a portrait of his daughter. But Daniel fell in love with the daughter of the white plantation owner. When the racist plantation owner discovered that his daughter and the slave were in love, he raised an angry mob and chased Daniel out of town. Armed with pitchforks and a pack of dogs, they chased the poor slave across fields and streams. Finally, they caught up with the exhausted slave near an old barn. The evil men siezed Daniel and cut off his right hand with a rusty saw. Then they covered him in honey and threw him into a beehive. The unfortunate Candyman was in terrible pain and died from his injuries, but not before he cursed the men who killed him and vowed to return and exact his revenge. They say his spirit would never rest and now his ghost walks the world for all eternity, appearing when his name is called five times.

Why? Because I can.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Candyman? Does he have skittles?
jj12 chapter 23 . 8/18/2014
Just wow. Why the Hell can't the guys at Hollywood just say "Forget Copyright laws and make a horror free for all"?
jj12 chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Okay I had to read that scene where Candy man, Jason, Chucky and Leather face are in the van three times. It was so awesome.
jj12 chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Fan fiction fans and fight fans of all ages, lets get ready to rumble!
Now, the contestants in this brawl. let's introduce Team Slash and Burn. The springwood slasher himself Freddy Krueger. The Tall Man. The Creeper and The ultimate Kirk fan himself Myers. Next is team Hook line and sinker. The Candy man. Chucky. Leather face and the Goalie, Jason Vorhees. Here for support is Jason's momma. And finally we have team Hellspawn, Pin head and Pumpkin Head. Place your bets people.

PS: I need to stop writing stupid as Hell comments.
Samir Robinson chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Now it's starting to get really good.
Samir Robinson chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
It's actually kinda good so far. I'm reading to the end.
warning11 chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
I wonder one thing about chucky: where's tiff and glen? Wouldve added more numbers to candyman's side.
horrorfan29 chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
Pumpkin head was murder the creeper anyday
savannah chapter 1 . 12/30/2012