Reviews for A Dark Hallow's Eve
princessofthepearl2121 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
amazing!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
well what happened next. come on update update update update update. i have to know what happened. this cant be a one shot, please say it an so. more more more more more more. i really really really enjoyed this story so much. so in character. so well written. please write more NOW! later dude.
Lily Louisea chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh... Hm. Harry's coming? :)
Jane Average chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hm, intriguing. I sense a Redeemable!Draco :) I can't imagine how Dudley will get in contact with anyone, though. I look forward to finding out :)
Ansems' girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
WO!UPDATE SOON!

Ansem:*Cough* she's a bit hyper.

SHAG ME!

Ansem:Maybe later.
duj chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Different lead-in to standard Snape-gets-tortured story. Will we see it all through Dudley's disgusted eyes or will whale-boy go from bystander to participant?
kidarock chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow, this is getting exciting! I wanna know some more, please update it soon!
stocktonwood chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow, intense. I love it! I love your Snape. Please update soon!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Powerful start! I am looking forward to reading this. Dudleys' presence is different and I am curious to see what that leads to as well.
Tabari Avaren chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
An interesting concept, and for the most part well-written! And, for once, Dudley Dursley is in character.

A few notes, however: Don't say "Snape busted the tree." It doesn't flow. Snape burst the tree? Snape split the tree in half? The tree exploded with the impact of Snape's body? But not "busted."

Also, it seems a little illogical that there'd be a Death Eater meeting near a suburb of London.