Reviews for Harry Potter: Metamorphosis
MGPotter chapter 8 . 2/2
Ahhh I was really starting to like the story! Its just starting to get really good... Would love to read the rest of it
Gryffindor4Life chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Making more anytime soon?
FireRebel chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Hmm very interesting. I like the trunk idea and Ginny/Harry isn't bad pairing. But did I mis something. Why is it metamorphosis? Is it off that book? Or ...?
Arithmetic13 chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Love the story! Update soon!
mahhhfy chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
This is a really great story and I look forward to reading more of it as you publish new chapters. I hope things start to work out for Harry and Ginny soon-you're doing a really good job of bringing them together through friendship and I hope it will further develop in the next chapter or two. Also, don't forget that there's still the mystery of what happened to Harry for the eight weeks he was missing. It seems like after he got back no one really seems to care what happened to him, and I don't think it makes much sense to ignore something that was so important at the beginning of the story for so long. That's probably something you should address in the next chapter, if not to reveal what happened then to at least acknowledge that they are still thinking about it. If you don't it will seem like you're writing two separate stories. Please post the next chapter soon, and thanks for writing!
jimmygoldeneyes chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
just finished reading the chapters made so far. Overall i think its a wonderful story. The motorcycle is a bit silly, and you have a tendency to have characters repeat names when talking, but i really like it. The rest of your idea's are good and the story is very interesting. I also like that you have long chapters rather than 400 or less words per like most i have read. keep up the good work and i hope that the next chapter comes soon.
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
Braveheart reference! High five!
GinaStar chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Very enjoyable story! I look forward to reading more!
mdauben chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
I just started reading your story, so this is my first review but I have to say I am really enjoying it! The mystery of where Harry went for eight weeks and what was done to him, combined with the other changes you are making in the original story are quite exciting and I'm definetly looking forward to reading more.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This is an excellent start to your story. I really like how you've made Harry more powerful, but have avoided making him invincible. I look forward to reading more!
MiLynn chapter 7 . 8/30/2006
I love your fanfiction so far. I like where you're going with it, even though it's still early in the story. Are you going to finish it? I hope so. Thanks for the read.
GiGiFanFic chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
In fantasy all is not black and white. No aliens, no outer space, just honest to goodness 'protectors' of the light. He was whisked away to another dimension. He was kept sedated a lot and fed pain relief potions so that the rigorous training and feeding magic to his brain could be better handled by him. He no doubt received at the least two years of condensed training. I can,t think of another scenario, and the trainers were the elite of the wizarding former world or other dimension. Much happened that he cannot remember. He evidently ate as well, as he is healthy and exercise alone does not make one healthy. Please do finish this fic, as it is one of the very best I have read. I read your reviews and one person missed the letter he received by the owl which acted as a port key. Folks should not only read a fic but 'READ' the fic and pay attention to 'WORDS". Jeanne AKA,Gigi Fanfic.
Andrius chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Looks interesting, and a nice, long first chapter. Hmm I wonder how Harry disappeared in the first place, maybe some of his stuff in the trunk was a portkey.
craftshley chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
Please update this fic! You can't just leave people like that. Well, you'd have to have died to have done that.
Butler chapter 7 . 5/4/2006