Reviews for Grand Theft Auto: Big Brother
waaaa i love it!
SimpleIsSmart chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Claude, silencer...FTW!?
SimpleIsSmart chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
CJ! You-You were - AWESHOME! Cape floating EPIC!
t7uy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
terb
Miror Quot chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
He wore lengerie once... when him and Lance were together. MAUAHAHAHA. jk.

Anyway, this is my second time reading this thing through. I hope you write another chapter, even though it's been more than two years since you wrote this one...
Brandon chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Write another one, PLEASE
claude speed chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
really good fanfic and it pretty funny
Rondel chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
Heh Ken rosenburg should make an cameo
un-kurama chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
LOL your storys are the best but maybe you could add that russian guy from GTA4 I think his name was nikoli but keep up the good work
Devil's Shadows chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
This is hysterical, I just get a kick out of how you're portraying all of the characters. How about some female guests? Sexual situations always make for great comedy, after all.
Drownerway chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
TONY CIPRIANI? WAHAHAHHA! Wicked awesome! Poor CJ! I haven't played San Andreas so i dont know much about him..., but anyways, its a good thing you made claude the best. Loved the chatterbox refernces to toni
Drownerway chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Ha, just the first chapter but it seems hilarious. The lazlow thing was extremely funny!
ChaosRivers chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
LMFAO a pen scares CJ!Sweet would be embarrased!
GottyKoby chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
Hahaha, WOW, I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner. XD

Nice chapter, man. Good to see that you're not dead.

UPDATE ON MY LIFE: I HATE LJ, I DON'T WRITE THOSE SHITTY MARY SUE FICS ANYMORE, I THINK WITH MAH BRAINS, I TYPE LIKE A FRIGGIN HUMAN, I DON'T LIKE ANIME THAT MUCH ANYMORE, I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD, I'M NOW USING PHOTOSHOP AND PAINTSHOP PRO, I'M IMPROVING IN ART AGAIN, I A LOT MORE FRIENDS ON DA AND I'M GETTING MORE COMPLIMENTS THERE DA, I LOVE "8D", ";D", AND "XD" AND I LOST INTEREST IN GTA AGAYN! D:

Well, see you next year, XD!

ENJOY UR AIDS. :C
Nosferatu5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
DUDE! Could I make an official translation of this fanfic to russian language?