Reviews for Resurrection
WolfxAngel chapter 9 . 3/30/2009
Aw, you really should update! :( This story is amazing, lol.
ticklemecutie chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
wah!damn no
MmeGray chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
Here's an idea (and this is just a thought that I had): Next time, little Ms. Shelly shouldn't interrupt them again!
Jordanne chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
hahahaha. i love your stories! you are really talented. you really should write more. i just love them!
emmysaur chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
OHMYGAWD. !

:babbles on and on.
emmysaur chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
:shrieks: AH OMIGAWD SPIKE! I love Spike. The little Tasmanian Devil that he is.
mediator girl chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
update soon!
Darklight Shadow chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Aww... why did Shelly interferre? Too bad.. Anyway.. I like this story! Excellent!
Breaking.Benajmin chapter 8 . 5/26/2006
[He glanced down at my stomach and then quickly brought his eyes back up to my face. Um...okay]

I knew that's where his mind would jump to first. Pfft. Father Dom..tisk tisk.

Haha, poor Spik-Scott and his non-dressing habits. And poor Jesse for having to dress him. God that had to be embarrassing. Teehee.

Maybe father D should consider switching professions. Dominic: Identity creator. Bom.

Sorry, I just made a commerical of that in my head. It was weird. Father D had a hawaiin shirt on over his priest robes...and slinky Matrix sun glasses on. And he was driving in a convertible, with the top down. *sigh* I'm too tired to make coherent thoughts.

And silly dog! You don't interrupt macking! And should they ever get to or past second base don't sit there and stare! It would be...weird.

Haha.

Shutting up about that now.

GREAT update! :D Post more soon/when you can!
szabatka2 chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
FINALLY! Will you make the next chaps...er, quicker?

'Cos your fic is really good and..well, yeah. It's fantastic and i love it.

so upd8! Sooner!
bbblfl chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
Wonderful update Nicole! Can't wait to see what comes next! :D
shoshobananababy chapter 7 . 5/10/2006
Keep up the good work.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
Haha! That's just funny! 'I took my soda and went back down to the basement to see how Jesse and his cat were making out.' ::dies of laughter::

update soon! I want to see how Paul will take the...uh...consequences of turning Spike into a human.

update soon!
LordLanceahlot chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
I enjoyed it! great job,.
Golden Angel71 chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
Hey~ LOl! FUNNY! I love it! Hope you update soon!