Reviews for Garden of Woe
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Why don't you finish your story! It's good.
azokka361 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! It's a little dark, but I assume that's what an actual situation of this sort would be like, and I can't to see what the next chapter brings!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Good story! How about finishing it?
An evil reviewer chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
You... HAD to make katara a cutter? Why would you DO that? I imagine katara would be strong in such a situation... Not me, I'de probably die in some badly executed escape plan, but katara would be strong!
felei chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Pretty detailed...
Young Just Us chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I went on a journey to find the original Zutara capture fic, and I'm pretty sure this is it! Bravo.
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
hurry up with chapter 6 please
maxridefan chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
katara is actually fourteen, i read it in an informative book about the water tribes
goodmorning chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I like the story but its been 3 years before you have updated. Please dont make us wait longer. Story is perfect but seriously update more.
Hi chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Um.

Perhaps most of you don't exactly understand the situation here.

The relationship between an author and a reader, esp. on a charge-free site like the Pit, is more or less a one-way service.

The Author writes the story, for his/her personal pleasure, and, yes, a little attention as well. Readers, at no personal cost but the time it takes them to read, get what hopefully is a well-written, enjoyable story.

So I think the least we can do in return is leave intelligent, meaningful reviews to recompense the author for his/her time and effort.
TheBlankPageattheBackofaBook chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Write the next chapter come on.

Where the fuck are you?
AquaBurst chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
wow that is all i can say. up date soon.
colorcrystals chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
Please update. I'm going crazy.
Steph chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
I love it please update !
jo123456789 chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
ohh please hurry up with ur next chapter. your story is way to good to keep your readers hanging on ur fifth chapter.