Reviews for Balcony
general zargon chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
RAOTFLOL! This one-shot is hilarious, and I thought you wrote both Sheppard and McKay really, really well! I laughed like crazy when I read Sheppard's internal thoughts about shoving McKay over a balcony along with shooting him, LOL! Please keep up the excellent work! :D
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it XD
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That is really cool! I always wondered how their testing had gone before the balcony...
A chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I love it! hahahahaha

One of my favorite scenes, at least in season 1, and probably out of all the seasons.

Hilarious, and so incredibly enjoyable - thank you for this great addition to the scene
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I always loved that scene, how excited both McKay and Sheppard were to be playing with Ancient technology.
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
HAHA! that was great. I had wondered about how they decided to do the rail thing. My idea was a bit different, but basically the same. Great story!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
FUNNY! I can totally see it developing like this!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love how you've introduced a logical series of events to get them to the point where they tried out the 9mm and then the balcony while still maintaining their sense of excitement and small-boy-at-Christmas wonder!

Good fun!
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Delightful! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Shep's pre-frienship annoyance with Rodney, and his delight in taking a few cracks at him. Plus, you've perfectly captured the little-boy playfulness that soon overtakes them both. Lovely! Thanks for sharing.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Lol :D
the music lady chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This made me laugh so hard, i almost choked.

awesome.
Yllek chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
"In-vul-nerable" LOL.

Perfect fic.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was so amazing! Great story and funny as hell. Keep up the excellent work
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Nice missing scene. Always wondered what lead up to the shooting;)
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I have to admit that the Scene in Hide and Seek where Jon pushes Rodney off the Balcony and then tells Weir he shot him was prehaps one of the greatest scenes in the first season...Let's face it we'd all would have liked throw Rodney off a balcony at some point or several. Then defaint should have shown it. Excellent story made me laugh hard.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »