Reviews for Moth and Flame
BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Wow. Mikey cheated on Juliet. He has to tell her and confess. That's the only thing he can do.

I love Don and Sam together. Ooh, a shower together? Naughty.

Poor Sen. At least Leo's there to help her out. Those two are so cute together, though it's not nice that Raph walked in on them, even if he didn't know what he was doing.

So Juliet and Mike have come to the realization that their marriage is falling apart. They need counseling to get it back together. That's all they can do. Awesome job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Well, at least Raph has Rachel. He's right though about her not being able to change things between her mom and Mikey. If they divorce, that's the way it goes, though I know why she doesn't want that. It's hard for her, and I hope they can resolve things soon.

Something tells me Amber's not doing this just out of courtesy. Mikey better watch out for himself.

And a protest goes wrong. Not good for Juliet. She needs to get out of that stuff right away.

A fight between Sam and Dan? So not cool. I hope Dan comes to terms with Sam and Don, but I think the reason Dan doesn't like it is because he likes Sam himself and can't have her. Poor guy. Nicely done on this as always.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Whoa. Not good. I can see that this is all putting a strain on everyone, and that's not good. I know Juliet means well, but she needs to realize what this is doing to her family and how they need her. She can't keep this up forever no matter what. Nicely done on this. I loved Mike's and Raph's banter about Sen. That was great.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Another awesome chapter. So, Don and Sam are going to live together? Awesome.

Whoa. I never thought Mikey would lose control like that, but I know he feels guilty about it.

Oooh, Sen said yes! I definitely feel something brewing there for sure. They would make such a cute couple.

Poor Rachel. She just wants to be treated normally, but at least Raph was able to comfort her. Nicely done on this as always.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Awesome chapter. Yeah, getting a piano in the sewers is no feat, but they managed it I guess.

Gah, another dead body? Not cool at all. Poor Sam. It looks like those agents don't take her too seriously.

I loved the scene with Leo and Sen. I sense some romance there in the future.

Whoa. The piano teacher coming on to Mike? Not good. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Wow. Another awesome chapter. Yeah, you don't want to mess with Raph as he's the type not to take any crap from anyone.

Oooh, at least Don and Sam made up and spent the night together. Don, you sly dog!

Poor Mikey. He has to suffer with all of this even though he should know Juliet's doing this for him and the girls. A meeting with the piano teacher? That can't be good. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Awesome chapter. Poor Rachel and Noelle. They really need their mom at this time, and she hasn't been there. Raph's a pretty good teacher, though I never would have expected that from him. Nicely done on this. I don't think Don's going to get over Sam.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow. What an interesting start to this story. Poor Don having to see that. I think it's awesome that he's a professor at a college though. It sounds like something he'd do. Nicely done on this.

Lunar-ninja chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
Wait a minute, what exactly happened that made Juliet get arrested? I'm completely and utterly lost.

LN
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
If you've got a sequel idea, go for it. They have a tendency not to leave you alone if you don't.

This story has come to a nice conclusion and I look forward to the next.
BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Great ending. I really liked this story a lot. I can't wait for the sequel to this one. I love stuff with Leo as the main character. That's why I'm so excited to read this next story. Take your time with it though. That way, you can get it all written. Write it soon. You rock!

pacphys chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Raph never even saw it coming! hehe. He was too caught up in the story, and I'd been sitting there quietly the whole time. However, later he did make his displeasure rather clear.

Raph: You better believe it!

Aw, kinda sad for Leo. Yeah, that would be how Raph tried to cheer Leo up! LOL!

Yay, Sam managed to keep her job for a change!

LOL! Don's office sounds like the office of one of my old professors! hehe. Except she had a metal desk, white lettering, a different name and uh, she's not green. But you know what I mean! She walked in on us while we were messing up the offices for our senior pAwesome prof, but her office was a disaster area, and you could usually find Cs-137 gamma radiation sources lying around.

Aw, they're making up! YAY! Kind of sad that Juliet is in prison though. Hmm... seems a pretty cushy one.

LOL! Somehow, I'm sorry for Rachel's boyfriend! Although, since he survived Raph and Mike and is still there to tell the tale he must be a pretty good guy! hehe. As long as he stays smart he should be ok. I wouldn't wish an angry Raphael on anyone. *tries to rub the kinks out of her neck that she got courtesy of Raph's revenge for her little stunt last chapter*

Ooh, another sequel! *jumps up and down and claps* YAY! I look forward to that!

Cheers,

~pacphys~
jaxink chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Another sequel? *jumps up and down in excitement* Yipee! *starts hugging gc till she turns blue*

I was so busy yesterday...I had a water polo game...and you posted so quickly that I had no chance to review! So when I got home from practice today, I firmly set myself down in front of the computer determined not to leave until I had finished reading. And I did it!

So now the review...

Everything was wonderful, is wonderful, couldn't be more wonderful. These last chapters were practically saturated with details, emotions, and plot. It's easy to say...you never disappoint.

Excellent work, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Ja ne!

fallen hikari _
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Do whatever you think is best. And take your time with your next story. No need to rush or anything. Good job and kudos!
Reluctant Dragon chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
congrats on finishing!

personally, i think that the story is fine just ending here. everything is pretty much wrapped up and happy. (happy is good)

course, i'll still read a sequel if you do one... :P