Reviews for Wasted Child Sleeps
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Things I liked:

Great opening - pretty deep

I like the idea of Akito thinking others are immortal

Good interaction between Akito and Hatori

Aww this is so sad

Love it, nothing bad to say

Myst
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i never learn not to read fiction about Akito death!especially some that you write!i cry, my ears hurt and my family think im insane!this is a fabulos fiction!thank you
Yukiko-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
That is officially on of the saddest and best fics I've ever read. I've never really disliked Akito, I've always felt really sorry for Akito. :(:(:(
Dayna Marie chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Okay, I'm really chokeing on tears here! It's wonderful! Keep it up!
Aziza Icefire chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
O

I liketh this story. T'is very emotional.
Raikune chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Oh yeah..actually i have read this before..but, erm, didn't review but I don't know why because it's so amazingly sad. There is tinge of AkixHari here XD not romantic, but a sort of sad, quiet tenderness. Muy bien.
Delicore Winters chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
T_T You made cry! Poor Akito T-T I was a wonderful chapter though!
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
The more I read of your work, the more I like it. And when I get my home net hooked up and can read the rated M versions (not too good of an idea here at work!) you'll have one more person reading your stuffsess.

You mentioned originals, will you be posting those somewhere public as well?
Killed for Art's Sake chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
You are my hero.

Again.

:'D
Small Chemist chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
You describe Akito's pain so well . Maaw, so sad and VERY well written.
Malrora chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
*sniff*... NO! MY POOR AKKI-CHAN! i'm sorry, but i will be very sad when he dies, and if this is my reaction to a fic, i can just imagine my reaction when it happens for real... and i could actually imagine that happening on akito's last few days... anyway, this was a really great fic! tres magnifique!