Reviews for End This Reign
Cheese chapter 1 . 8/16
This was well done. It was insightful and interesting without being preaching or dragging on. I really liked it, thank you for writing it!
pinksakura271 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
It's been more than a decade (10 years) this was beautifully written in Gaara's choices/changes. Yes Naruto assisted Gaara in looking to more forward but Sakura helped even tho she doesn't know it. When Gaara pinned her to that tree, he could have automatically killed her but didn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Yuck. Fuck that. It was all naruto that made gaara who he became. Not slimy slutuea. Shes a weak little nobody. How dare you!
mjbaerman chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Bravo on an introspective piece that got into Gaara's head so thoroughly! Everything from the progression of thought, to the way the words are tailored, seem to fit his character perfectly. I don't normally read something more than once, but I know I will enjoy this one many times over. Masterful work! Thank you for sharing!
NexVenustas chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Yes, Please. A continuation would be most welcome, and encouraged, at least by me.
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh please... this is so beautiful. "Dawning" is now finished, and it has been for nearly a year, so... if you ever want to come back to this story and expand on it then that would be wonderful! Still, even if you decide not to, it's still a great stand alone fic. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece. :}
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love this! It really captures Gaara's inner turmoil and deepest thoughts. I truly love it, definetly one of the more thought out, well defined Gaara fics out there! :D Great job!
NushiKasai chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
My review is pretty simple; this was awesome so please continue it ;)
caffienet chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I loved it! Please continue. There are not enough Gaara and Sakura stories out there. This looks very promising. Your writing is excellant. Thanks for the great reading!
toraffles chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Continue!
kazema chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
continue please. _ this is another well-written piece.
Anya Evermore chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Definitely continue this. I see a lot of potential in it. It would make me and the rest of us very happy to see this through :) Wonderful work dear.
pooeegin3 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
It's actually quite interesting! I love dawning it's really freaking good but i believe that this story line would be just as awesome! :) Please continue on!
perilouslips chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I am a big fan of character meditations, and you've done a lovely job with that. As far as continuing it goes, this seems a very promising start for a chaptered piece. But definitely finish Dawning first! :)
Faircrown chapter 1 . 1/26/2013