Reviews for Return of the Moon Princess
Glimare chapter 7 . 4/21
heh, cute ending. I was wondering though where Rini was in all of this.
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Why do I keep reading these short fics that I think are going to last forever but they don't and when they cut off I am left incredibly sad ;-;
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
What a sweet story! Love it to bits!
angeljme chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
hooray! i had been looking for this story! i read it once and would like to re-read it again.
it's a beautiful story and very well written
Colorful Rainfall chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Love this story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
it was nice but chapter 4 needs to be reformatted. it was horribly... clumped. no paragraphs... uhm... but I like your fanfic.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
I read this story years ago, I'm just finally leaving a review. This story was amazing and I enjoyed it! Happy Valentine's Day!
mercury chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Hi! This was so sweet! It's well written, and I now have new sense of Serenity's personality! Thank you for writing it!
Gutek chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Well written and sooooooooo romantic. :)
LovetoRead613 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
I loved reading this! From beginning to end it was wonderful! Thanks for creating such a good story.
kiriko chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
aw i love it, it very sweet! though i think it kinda ended quickly
MoxyGirl chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was well written for the most part. Thanks for writing it.
Maira chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
Lovely fic. Even though its been years reading Sailor Moon stories I seem to only stumble upon the good ones after long periods of research...

Thanks for not taking this fic out of the site, and allowing old viewers the pleasure of discovering great reads!
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
aww i love this story
Aries AL chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
k ond me gust mucho la historia