Reviews for Sticks and Stones
FluffySmarts chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
aw this is REALLY cute. excatly what i was looking for.! :)
thefictionalfreak chapter 5 . 2/9/2006
hahahahahhahaha! this story is great! please write more! its completely hilarious! wonderful! such an amusement! I love it!
topaeguysaywhat chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
ok so i know on your profile page it says that this story isn't high on your priority list...but make it! i love this story and i gotta know whats gunna happen next. and i'm not a patient girl, so please update soon!thanks and keep the stories coming-your a good writer!
ZZtop chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
I am in love. With you. Or your story. I haven't decided which has earned my affections yet, but I love reading stories about young Luke and Lorelai. They're just so darn cute. Keep it up, and don't you forget about this story. Or else I just might deprive you and your story of any ZZtop love forever, and that, mi amor, is a fate worse than a... very painful beesting. Just cause bees really scare me.
beautifulbutterfly chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
I just read the whole story and i really like it, its cooky and outthere plot, but i really like it :) If you do decide to write more, be gaurented (i cant spell it) ill will read it and review it. :)
pokey chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Poor Will, very cute chapter.
epona9009 chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
I love it. This are my favorite kinds of fics. The scenes with Kirk were classic. He's so funny. It'll be interesting to see how William reacts. He already doesn't like Lorelai. He might once he gets to know her though.

You could include something about Lorelai craving apples; it said in the second to last episode of season five that Lorelai craved apples when she was pregnant with Rory. The scene with Luke and Lorelai was very in charactor. Can't wait to read the next chapter so update quick. (Soon is used to much, decided to replace it.)
Chelsea chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
I love the story so far, and nice reference to The Secret Window (luv that movie!), but isn't this supposed to take place about 2 decades before "Secret Window" actaully came out?

Ah, well, doesn't matter. Great story, keep it up and update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
I don't normally like fics with Lorelai and Luke when they were 16, because they didn't meet until Rory was like 10 or something (when they bought the house). Plus, Lorelai left like a year or something after Rory was born. But this is really good. I'm sorry I don't have very much constructive criticism. I did the same thing you did, catching up on all of them this year through abc family, so now the only ones I haven't seen are early 5th season, which I bet will start on the WB next week, once the "fresh" ones are done. Oh, and I love Secret Window (the movie, not the book. I can't believe Stephen King killed off Mort. What a HORRIBLE ending!). Althought that didn't come out until 2004, and this takes place in 1984, but whatever. This is a really awesome fic!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
i like it! it's very colorful, and i love the lorelai pre-rory-ness. it's cool!
missjasadin chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
yay i cant wait till she meets luke and then will. why was he against luke being friends with loelai? cause she's pregnanr and a bad influence? :( thats so sad. i always thought he'd be really nice, and love her.

anyway. love this. plz continue
pokey chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Wonderful, I love the differences in Luke and Lorelai, they feel younger. Great chapter.
piper chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
aw L/L cuteness :)

more plz
jenna chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Hey is it only me or does anyone else think it would be cool to see the episode that started it all.. i mean not the one w/ lorelai getting pregnant but the one where she and rory leave her parents house, or the one where she first meets luke. Lets see Rorys was what about 11 when they first met luke? i think it would be cool to see why they actually left and everything
lukelaiandroryndean chapter 3 . 4/23/2005