Reviews for A Snake in the Grass
Rhirhirhi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
interesting story
Zerolr chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I love this! This is awesome!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I read this ages ago and just re-discovered it in a fit of Shunsui/Nanao-cravings. Oh, I love it. Especially that last line - it just seems to fit :D
EarthDiva-x chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
A sweet but serious fic about Shunsui keeping his Nanao safe. Ichimaru can fairly easily be written as a 'good' or [very] bad guy, and with the slightest effort you make him into such a cruel and manipulative person. Both Nanao and Shunsui's characters are spot on, and I applaud another one of your great stories.
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
All Nanao had to do was take off her glasses. Gin would have been scared off. :P
Hiza Montmorency chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Dear Goldberry,

There has been a horrible mistake made. I wrote a story called Meaning of Fear. It is almost identical to this story. Either I'm afraid that it appears that I plagerized this story, and I'm terribly sorry. This was not my intention at all, and I wrote Meaning of Fear before I had ever even read Snake in the Grass.

I'm sorry for the mistake.

Yours apologetically,

Ebonyangel6, Anarchy Ohmatten
farley mcgill chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I hold you and your work in high esteem, and as such I feel you should know that there is a poorly written copy of your story on this website. It's called "The Meaning of Fear" by ebonyangel6, and quite frankly, it's atrocious. "A Snake in the Grass" is one of the best ShunsuixNanao fics out there - got me into the pairing, in fact - so it's upsetting to see it plagiarized, and in such an unflattering way. I myself intend to report the abuse and flame the author, but I thought you should know as well, in case you'd like to take action. Good luck with your writing, and thanks for all the fantastic fics.
purplepeopleeater chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This story was awesome but i think someone liked it too much. :( i found the nanao/gin interaction VERY interesting so i looked for any similar stories and found The Meaning of Fear by ebonyangel6 which is the same word for word in certain places. Just thought you should know.
CooWings chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Crack or not, I love it. 8D

Damn . . . Gin is really a disturbing he-snake person.
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Yeah, Gin's slimy, but I adore him! You really pinned down his personality well; that's no mean feat. And the overprotective Shunsui is just love. :D
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
ahh poor nanao

good fic
gen chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
aw! that was so sweet! i love it. there aren't many pairings on shunsui and nanao though... well, anyway great job! i adore it!
haru mitsui chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Aw! How cute!

Simple yet so sweet.
Houtori chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
O.o Ichimaru sure is rather scary in here... I'm glad Shunsui can to Nanao's rescue in time. Nice fic, keep it up!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Another fantastic story with the two of them as a couple! :D I'm so happy to have found someone who writes this pairing, few do (everyone's too hung up on RukiaxIchigo in my feeble opinion..)

I liked how you portrayed her meeting with Gin, you could just smell the trouble he brought with him. And Shunsui to the rescue! Aw, it's too adorable for words. What would he do without her?

Wonderful read!