Reviews for The Other Side
LouiLouise chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow, this was awesome ! From the beginning to the end ! I loved how you wrote it from the other side their point ! Can't you write a sequel on this ? From John's point ? Or so...
Fletty chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Was I supposed to think that the character was a girl? Because I so did, until it tricked me at the end, there...

Lovely story, you went into the smaller details perfectly.

Very sweet.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
and another nice fic _ i think i'm gonna like the rest too
quiller chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I'm impressed! One of those ideas so obvious now you've done it that I wonder why no-one has tackled it before, but you handled the frustrations, the fear, the depression, very well.

I don't think I've read any of your stuff before, but I think I'll be on the look out for some more.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Love this story! It's great!
Shevaun chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
omg...sniff sniff. That was an amazing story. It was very real... not at all cartoony like most fanfics. It really got me thinking. Excellent work.
Tanwen Micara chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
It's really nice to read something from a completely different perspective ... I really like the spin you put on this, and I thought it was really well-written. You got my attention, anyway!
Assena chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Hey, I like that! Its pretty good! I like how you've written it. Also, I like how even IR have slumps in thir careers. You really pull sympathy for Morgan and then spring John on us, its awesome. *g* And well written too! Excellent. I do like a well-executed fic. *standing ovation* Bravo, Bravo!
darkhelmetj chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*Picks up jaw off floor* Wow. That's all I can say. There are so many brilliant things about this story! First, I think you captured the situation in the building perfectly. Morgan is completely believable as a character. But I also think you captured John as well - his devotion to his duty, and the underlying compassion that makes him the character we all love. :)

Lovely job - I can't wait to read what you dish out next. :D
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow.

Can't say how much I'm blown away at how fantastic this story is. The whole thing, told from the perspective of a rescued victum was fantastic. It was well thought off, well written and just totally blew me away.

This was just awesome, and I love how you have the connection between the two of them, it was great.

Well done, extremely well done.
missy chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
taht was amazing, brilliant. i loved it. i hope to read more of your fics soon.
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This is such a good story. I had to read it twice before I could respond. Morgan is a very believable character, it's touching to read his thoughts about his rescue and subsequent life. Well done.
Tikatu chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Marvelous and moving. A truly original fic that had me in tears by the end of it. Wonderful to have the POV of the rescued.