Reviews for Unarmed and Dangerous?
princetongirl chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
JuGgALeTTe4LiFe chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
That was freakin hilarious! I loved the "meddling kids" line, haha scooby doo. Kudos to you my friend.
JuGgALeTTe4LiFe chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
LMAO! I love Keely's wisecracks and Phil taking the job so seriously, hilarious!
JuGgALeTTe4LiFe chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Everyone is in character, quite impressive!
JuGgALeTTe4LiFe chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This could totally be a real episode! You are such a freakin genius, I love all your work.
taylorwwjd chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
Nice story.
Inspector Brown chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
I like that you've finally finished. I give it a 7 out of 10.
Imajicka1 chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
This story was pretty good! I'm kinda at a loss as to how Keely was going to stop the theif as he was going by her, but I'm sure that maybe she knows some martial arts or something. One thing I like: you do a pretty good job of capturing their personalities. I think you should do a Pim story... she desperately needs one (Amy Bruckner/Pim just like the rest of the supporting class, are quite underrated).
dove-turns-2-duck chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
I loved the story! I was laughing for ages... Please write another one!
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
very good
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
update soon please! please!
philfanatic08 chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Like people are saying, your stories should be real eps on Disney Channel! Great job, update soon!
dove-turns-2-duck chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Geez! I am a huge fan of your stories, and I think this one's the best yet, especially with Phil's home decorating line.

Your stories seem like they could be the script for a POTF ep, and reading them makes me feel like I'm watching an episode, which is like, the best feeling in the world!

Although I like Pheely stories, I think your non-Pheely stories are great too, in fact I like them more! thnx for giving me support when I was writing my first few chapters. You're a really great writer!

Plz keep updating!
Sultan Peppershaker chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
Hehehe... YES! You should see if you can get a writing job on that show. I'm not just saying that either. If you thought I was just saying that, I now question our oneness.
Inspector Brown chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
I like it. Call me when somebody dies or almost dies, okay?