Reviews for Natsu
YuiSeoMugi chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
I know that it's been a long time since you updated this story. But I'm still actually hoping you will continue this one. This is really good! I want to know what happens to SxS relationship. And when will Eriol and Sakura break up? Ugh. I just want Syaoran and Sakura in the end. Lol. Please continue this story...pretty please?
DefinitionOfLazy chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Are you still planning on updating this?

You left such a big cliffhanger it literally crushed my soul, ahaha. Is it bad that along the way, I was actually rooting for Sakura and Eriol? omg, it is the first time I ever broke my favorite otp. But you did mentioned that this will eventually b story and I will wait for that! :)

P.S. I kind of figured that Syaoran's parents were getting a divorce since the beginning, but it still made my eyes go wide when you dropped that bombshell.

I WILL WAIT FOREVER. JUST PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORRRY.
cat-of-luck chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
I'm really sad right now because this seems like it won't be updated any time soon...or at all. :(((((((((((

This is such a good story, and the Syaoran Sakura parts are hardly started. I REALLY hope you reconsider leaving your story like this. This story is too a good to not have an ending.

On another note, all your CCS stories are great so I'm following in case you ever decide to write again!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Hey! Why aren't you continuing this?
samy chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
this is a really good story ... it needs to get updated... SOON! :) Thank you
alexa1661 chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Hey... I just want you to know that I really like this story & please please update it (:
FS chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Hey, I've been waiting for this to get updated. I hope this review suddenly triggers your want to continue it. Fingers crossed.
Inu Cupcake chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
soooo... u havent updated in years lol

i really wanna know what happens next
Strawberrymilk713 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Ahhh what happened? Please update! Dying to know what happens next!
NotAMember chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Hey,

I've been scrolling through your stories and I really, really enjoy this one. It's hot, it's intriguing, and the great writing style augments the already stellar story line.

I really wish you could finish this story.

Think about it?
reader chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
one day... update!
Sakura-chan Master of the Clow chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Please please please continue with this story too! It's been two years already and I need to know how it ends!
rosedreamer101 chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
-_- so er...when is this going to return to being a syaoran sakura story?
rosedreamer101 chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
heheyyyyyy ! i played mixed doubles for my regional tennis tournament. went home with 3rd place (;
leatwerpenn chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
Hey their!

I adore this story! PLEASE update it, i see you havnt for like nearly 2 years :O

This story is amazing, and one of the best ones on , and you left it at such a cliffhanger!

if you dont plan on updating, could you PM me what was going to happen.. i think i can kind of guess but ide love to know

kindest regards