Reviews for Natsu
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Is2g. Update this fic pleaaaaaase.
Sakura needs to wake up to life and break up with Eriol asap, "sisterly love" oh pls, she's just too afraid to fall in love and that she stops making mistakes. While Syaoran even with his problems had the decency to realize he does love her.
PLEASE I need Sakura and Shaoran together asap. Continue this story
Jojo2203 chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Hi! I've just finished reading your story: SO GREAAAAAT! I really hope you complete this one because I really loved it and it would be a shame to leave it unfinished SO PLEEEEEAAASE!
YuiHiiragizawa chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Hi~CherryB here! I hope you will be able to complete this story faster because it seems like you did not write anything in this story for maybe 5 yrs? (Idk) so i hope you will be able to continue
YuiSeoMugi chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
I know that it's been a long time since you updated this story. But I'm still actually hoping you will continue this one. This is really good! I want to know what happens to SxS relationship. And when will Eriol and Sakura break up? Ugh. I just want Syaoran and Sakura in the end. Lol. Please continue this story...pretty please?
DefinitionOfLazy chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Are you still planning on updating this?

You left such a big cliffhanger it literally crushed my soul, ahaha. Is it bad that along the way, I was actually rooting for Sakura and Eriol? omg, it is the first time I ever broke my favorite otp. But you did mentioned that this will eventually b story and I will wait for that! :)

P.S. I kind of figured that Syaoran's parents were getting a divorce since the beginning, but it still made my eyes go wide when you dropped that bombshell.

I WILL WAIT FOREVER. JUST PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORRRY.
kiniro-cat chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
I'm really sad right now because this seems like it won't be updated any time soon...or at all. :(((((((((((

This is such a good story, and the Syaoran Sakura parts are hardly started. I REALLY hope you reconsider leaving your story like this. This story is too a good to not have an ending.

On another note, all your CCS stories are great so I'm following in case you ever decide to write again!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
Hey! Why aren't you continuing this?
samy chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
this is a really good story ... it needs to get updated... SOON! :) Thank you
alexa1661 chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
Hey... I just want you to know that I really like this story & please please update it (:
FS chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
Hey, I've been waiting for this to get updated. I hope this review suddenly triggers your want to continue it. Fingers crossed.
Inu Cupcake chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
soooo... u havent updated in years lol

i really wanna know what happens next
Strawberrymilk713 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Ahhh what happened? Please update! Dying to know what happens next!
NotAMember chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Hey,

I've been scrolling through your stories and I really, really enjoy this one. It's hot, it's intriguing, and the great writing style augments the already stellar story line.

I really wish you could finish this story.

Think about it?
reader chapter 10 . 2/25/2011
one day... update!
Sakura-chan Master of the Clow chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Please please please continue with this story too! It's been two years already and I need to know how it ends!