Reviews for Crossing Roads
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
I loved this!
Mina chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Ahhaa, nice ending for chapter 6! That just made me smile :)

I hope you plan to continue updating your story because your story is honestly very fascinating! :D
digi-gal-rox chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
this is a good story! i like it very much! pls update when u can!
tangerine kisses chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
i love your fic! _

i hope you update soon!

hope we can be friends...

ja ne!

tangerine kisses
azn dreamer xD chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
This is a very cute story! Please update soon :]
Rawrmumbles chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Hye Won chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
I absolutely love this story! It's adorable :) I'd beg for you to update, but seeing as you haven't in nearly two years... I just wanted to say I'd really, really be thankful if you would. Please?
meinien chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
I really enjoyed this fic... I hope that you manage to push past the road block that's been keeping you from finishing it. :)
Divine Illuminance chapter 6 . 8/29/2006

Wow, luv the story, please update soon!

Walking Green Cucumber chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
i like this story too...

dang it, i like your stories so much! It drives me insane!
funky radz chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
u've a wonderful fic out there so why aren't u updating anymore?
Does Not Exist chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
aw how kute i love ur story n hope u update soon! PLZ! I LUV UR STORIES SO MUCH I DROWN IN DESPERATION FOR UPDATES!
Magma-Dragoon chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
It's been so long since you updated! How come? Did you give up on this fanfic? Don't do that! Please! It's a really great story! Way better than most of these fics aroud here! Please update!
eftee chapter 6 . 2/8/2006

THIS IS SO. CUTE. SO CUTTE. OMGOMGOMGOMGG. E. -squeals loudly- I swear. I laughed at a lot of parts, and I squealed at a lot of parts because of how adorably cute they were. Omgomgomg. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE. FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY! PLEASE.

Ah -starry eyed-

-squeals again-

-swoons and melts into a puddle of SxS cuteness-
A Little Someone chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Oh man, you sure so write well! So very well, in fact : ).

& I'm glad I stumbled across your story, I simply love it! Very interesting... I love the way you write lol

I hope to see an update soon!

& great job so far!