Reviews for Tortured Soul
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
why haven't u updated, this story iz great?

practically begging love, please?

MiracleMaiden chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
I like it, update soon. My only complaint is that you switch constantly between Alexa, Mallory and Rachel. It's a little confusing.
Taita chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Oh indeed this is going to be interesting, this story is looking good can't wait for the rest, UPDATE UPDATE!
R Lucky Crayon chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Oh my god, I absolutely love this story! It is so cool!

~Uma o
Tulips and Jill chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
I love this approach. You portray Draco as an actual person with feelings. Can't wait to read more!
Viresse chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Not bad. I think it should be Draco and Hermione, I've always loved that couple. Update soon
Christiana Anderson chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Very good, hope to read more!
rachel chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
hey remember me from your summerland fanfic about jessica wong? coinsidence? yeah. i reviewed a couple of times on that story. hurry update on that one i'm dying to find out what happens to jess and bradin. so now i'm reading this story. which i gotta tell ya. your my favorite writer! and the coolest thing is that were both the same age 14 my birthday is in may 2. i'm in ninth grade to and i can never write as well as you can . i hate writing. and i love love love harry potter. and i can't so wait for part six to come out. can you! just to let you know that your not writing for nothing, your writing for me! your #1 fan. go girl!

best wishes

Mel chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Really good chapter! You're an awesome writer!