Reviews for Fundamental Beliefs
Kiren chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I think that it's understandment when I say your work is beautiful. How you coloured Victor's behaviour on all occasions. And Beast was great as well.

Also Creed's idea about Profesor and rest of them was somewhat accurate. I would be mad too, if someone just showed up in my head...

Either way, great work and idea. Love the image of Sabertooth running from eldery woman... but her cookies are good XD
The Lauderdale chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
I have read this story several times over the years. I'll be honest, I've always skimmed the italicized bits. This is no fault in your writing but in myself as a reader: my knowledge of X-Men is meager compared to most fans, whether it be the comics, the show or the movies. So I just don't know enough to appreciate those portions as they deserve. But I *LIKE* Sabretooth, and I like the overall story, and I like what you do here. And a mountain without a peak is still a mountain, as someone once said (if I could only think of who.)

Anyway...I lost this story when the archive where I originally read it was wiped, but found it again here on ffdotnet. And I figured I should tell you how much I appreciate it and you for writing it, before I manage to lose it again.

Thanks.
Brimmstone chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Lets see everyone of the reviews is stellar. Now will you believe me when I tell you it's a spectacular story?
Irbis chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I love this story precisely because of the darkness that lurks in it. You neither avoid it nor plunge to much into it, but simply use it as much as the story requires it.

Creed's violent reactions at first are excellent, and his reaction to rape is also very much in character: to hold on, to survive, until the time is ripe and revenge can come in as hard as possible.

His behaviour while back in the mansion is also excellent. The part where he's wandering inside his own mind is priceless!

I don't think a sequel would fit in - this is a finished story, in my opinion. But in its own class, it's the best Sabretooth story I've ever read.

Congratulations.
Rags666 chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
alright, so I'm mostly just adding to your review count :) but I really liked the dream sequence, using the mirror as a metaphor was extremly effective- I never really thought about how having no memory would effect a charachter.

I mostly jus thought of it as a standard comic book plot *Blushes*
Rags666 chapter 7 . 2/11/2003
Damm... that was excellent! I've seen a few authors try and write Sabetooth in this ligh but not a single on has done it as well as you.

Its fantastic.

PS; Sequel! Sequel!
Rags666 chapter 8 . 2/11/2003
ve
AngelRosiel chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
That was very, veeeery excellent :D Uhh, I've never been good at leaving semi-intelligent revies, so... I guess I'm just gonna say that you're a great writer and this fic was wonderful!
Gale chapter 8 . 8/10/2002
Wow. Being a fan of your fic "Foundations on Sand" (made me cry my eyes out), this was an excellent followup and I don't know why I didn't read this sooner. Everytime you wrote a Birdy-flashback I swear it brought tears to my eyes. You have a gift. I'd love to see more stories like this.
CreedsGalBirdy chapter 8 . 7/23/2002
Yeah.. so I'm reviewing another.. you gonna complain? I wonder what someone would think.. seeing the photographs of Birdy on Victor's mantle..? You've got this big, hard-working guy, keeps himself to himself... goes home to an empty cabin at the end of his day.. with pictures of a pretty, blonde girl on his fireplace mantle. I just wonder what an outsider would think of Vic, how he/she would perceive him...

Or maybe I just think about this couple waaaaay too much!
Bobbi Todd chapter 8 . 3/20/2002
I really enjoyed this story. It shows an aspect of the man usually ignored.
ShieldWolf chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
i think i said it in the first review
ShieldWolf chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Well you should know who this is. anyways on with the review. If I could find something wrong with this fic I would and you know it. But I can't. You win. I would have to say that it is one of your best. Nicely detailed. I still say that I would love to team up with you and make this a comic book. I think it'll soar to the top of the charts, with you as the writer & color, and me on the pencils & inks we can't lose. What'cha think?
TAE chapter 8 . 8/31/2001
WOW!...well written. The characters were so well written they practically jumped off the web page. I'm glad they didn't...it would be disturbing to have Sabertooth in my livingroom. ;-)
mamfa fickwalker chapter 8 . 8/27/2001
As a hardcore Creed AND Hank fan, I cannot express to you the extent to which this inspired me. Thank you thank you thank you! You've convinced my muse to come back from holiday!