Reviews for A Game of Cat and Mouse
Ash chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
EXCELLENT story. I love it, and I totally want to know what happens! Please update :) You're a great writer, and I love how you managed to keep Vincent in character.
La Flamingo chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
It's a shame you didn't continue with this-it's a great story and I looked forward to reading more of it. Unlike many fanfiction writers I've ran into, though you have a few mistakes, you generally have an excellent control on the English language-for which I commend you. Good job. Good luck with the writer's block. I'd like to see more from this.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I love your story! Are you still up-dating it?
EgyptianStargazer chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
Nice chapter! _ Keep up the good work.
SpadesJade chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
Hey there. Well, these new characters are interesting. And I"m really curious about this Ferrera guy fits into everything. There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. I look forward to the next chapter and getting back to Vincent! LOL...

SJ
Spanish Inquisition chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Woo! Chapter 7!

Well... I'm a terrible critic usually, so if I don't find anything to say other than "It's great and I love it", at least you know you'll always intrigue the easily-amused. .
EgyptianStargazer chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
Cool, love your story so far. Keep up the good work and looking foward to reading the next chapter! -
Spanish Inquisition chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
o_o... Wow. That's... wow. Quite an interesting turn of events.

o_o Yuki
Spanish Inquisition chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Oh, good LORD you've done well in keeping Vincent in character! Most people screw up character's personalities right away (like me... sometimes... maybe? I dunno), but you're... just... Wow.

Spanish Inquisition chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Cliffhangers are fun. This story is fun. o_o -dances- I still like!

Spanish Inquisition chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
O_O -gape- VINCENT'S BEING EVIL AGAIN! MOM! -runs off-

...Great chapter. Favorite stories list.

Spanish Inquisition chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
'o'! Mysterious. -waves a flag- (high-pitched) Hooray! ONWARD!

Spanish Inquisition chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
(I FINALLY got to see this movie... rawr.) This is really good... subtle, interesting. Well written. ONWARD TO CHAPTER TWO!

SpadesJade chapter 6 . 6/20/2005
I wasn't disappointed in this chapter, most of it was very good, especially the fighting. You wrote their struggle quite well and I could easily visualize it and follow it along. That was probably my favorite part. It seemed realistic, especailly if she too is a trained assasin.

The beginning, I will admit, was a bit rough. I was slightly disappointed that Vincent didn't fire. Not that I want Mkenzie to die, by no means, but his hesitation cost him a lot. I would have found it easier to believe if he'd fired and she somehow dodged. Yeah, even more difficult, I know. Hey, I'm not flaming by any means so please don't think that. I personally hate it when someone complains about something I did, I'm like, "Hey, I'm the writer and that's the way it is," but sometimes it can be helpful to keep us on our game. To end this on a positive note, one of the best things about this chapter was the fact that you tied in the keys from the beginning of the story to what's going on now, and how Mkenzie unknowingly set up the means of her own escape, and the little girl's rescue, inadvertantly, but still. It was perfect, Vincnet watching that Honda drive away, I loved it. In a theater I would have been laughing my head off. Good job. I await the next chapter! HOpefully it won't take as long as this one did (hint hint) (grin)SJ
Nicolina chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
OK! Im interested! Please continue, how on earth will she get out of this?

Nic.