Reviews for Daylight Fading
wuemsel chapter 9 . 5/13/2005
Another opportunity to state my

AH!

STILL mean point to leave your reader, girl! *grumble* Tought Id sneak in here to see if maybe you posted some more - calming - sentences, but... *sigh nervously* You ARE moving the magic ones, though, right now, arent ya? *make huge bambi eyes*

Loving this one, but you know that! :D Cant WAIT for more! (
Elivalero chapter 9 . 5/12/2005
Very intense chapter with a wonderful, moving end.(Though youre making me suffer pretty bad with this story :-))

More soon, please!
TorchlightArchive chapter 9 . 5/12/2005
:o So cool

This just gets better :D
Kreek chapter 9 . 5/12/2005
Man, that is some cliffie! I can just picture them, giving each other that small smile, a beautiful moment amidst all the violence. Thanks for that and don't keep us in suspense too long!

Kreek.
Starsky's Strut chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
oh, WOW... I can't wait to find out what happens next... Poor Hutch, Starsky and April... How will they ever get out of there alive?

More Please? Very Soon? Like, today?
brook chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
tell me there gonna be ok...right. so glad you updated. hate cliff hangers..rats
Creedo chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
OMG! No! Please let them live. I beg of you...*sniff* That was an intense chapter. I have to catch my breath. (I just realized I was still holding it) *breathe* Ok, WOW. What can I say?

'Blue locked on blue as he caught Starsky's gaze.'

Loved that line. Perfection.

The next chapter can't come soon enough!

Kudos to you my friend!
Jan in VA chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
Hi!

HOW IN THE WORLD ARE OUR GUYS GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE? ...or do they in your story? "Hutch's" dream has him "seeing" "Starsky" die/shot. Maybe that's only because he goes a few seconds before "Hutch"?

Love cliffhangers, but I really don't like the hanging part till the next chapter! GRIN!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
SilentTrainConductor chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
Aw! April is portrayed so realistically and lovable, I hope they all get out of this ok...

I really loved the levity in this chappy with Starsky and his car D Lightens the situation some, thank yous )

Sorrys it took mes so long to review...I thought I had
wuemsel chapter 8 . 5/6/2005
*grin* Just read it again, and *I* *still* like Scooby! *grin* AND the car scene! *double-grin*

Greatly written and a lot of fun, this. No surprises there! ;)

Move the magic fingers!
Rebelcat chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
Oh wow... Hutch's visions aren't very reassuring, are they? Fires, explosions, yikes!

I loved the bit about Starsky's car, though, and especially this line:

"If this is what Brooklyn did to people, Hutch never wanted to go there."

Good stuff!
Elivalero chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
The part of Hutchs dreams was so intense! I love it...And poor Starsky, worrying about his car, it was just priceless! :-)
Creedo chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
It's great that you throw humor into such a angsty story.

God help them if they hurt his car!

Poor April, she's gonna need some serious help. But having Hutch there to help her will make things easier.

Great chapter, love the hurt/ and attempt at comfort. Keep up the fantastic work. I can't wait for the next one.
Kreek chapter 8 . 5/5/2005
Hey birdie,

I loved the way you are describing Hutch's dreams! Very angsty!

And Starsky... yeah, he really is a fighter. I loved the "he better not touch my car" line. He seems very concerned for his car! But we all know when it comes down to it he's more concerned for Hutch. Great writing!

Kreek.
Starsky's Strut chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
Nice chapter! Good job building the suspence. Hutch dreaming of a fire... hm, his dreams are getting more intense.

Liked the bit about Starsky worrying about his car. tee hee! Just like him.

Next post the next chapter soon ... please?
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »