Reviews for Daylight Fading
brook chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
man..there messing with his car. starsky wont have that happen. now he's pissed. great chapter
Jan in VA chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
Hi!

Mad "Starsky" is a beautiful man to behold! These goons have no idea what they just did messing with "Starsky's" Torino! "Hutch's" dream was interesting...and he stopped breathing?

I love your dialogue parts...I can hear the dialogue said by Paul Michael Glaser and David Soul...the inflection,etc. Really good!

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Becki chapter 7 . 5/4/2005
Aww! Can't believe i haven't had chance to read this till now! Great couple of chapters. You've got me very very worried about them! And the beating was just terrible for them! But April's alive (small wohoo) let's hope they can get out of there before the goons come back! Please continue!
Jan in VA chapter 7 . 5/1/2005
Hi!

So sorry I thought I had reviewed this chapter, but I guess not. Glad that the guys found the little girl, but things don't look so good for them OR her!

"Starsky and Hutch" don't seem to be as hurt internally as the last chapter made it seem. Maybe it WAS the POV you used. I really have never thought of that as a writing point to use to emphasize a point as a person may think differently about something from THEIR POV as opposed to the same scene from the 3rd person POV.

Gave me food for thought in my own writing.

So when are our guys going to get this scum that hurt them and the little girl and don't think twice about killing officers of the law...not to mention defenseless little girls?

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
SilentTrainConductor chapter 7 . 4/29/2005
*tears*

What a strong chapter, the image of the little girl burrowing into Hutch's chest...is just...wow.

So very powerful, you are an amazing writer, your imagry being able to show through. It's just...wow.

*hugs*

-SilentTrainConductor
Kreek chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
Hi Emily!

This was a very sweet chapter, I could picture Hutch sitting there with that little girl in his arms. And what are those guys going to do to the Torino! Starsky's never going to forgive them *g*. Thanks for sharing!

Kreek.
brook5 chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
now what are they gonna do? they seem traped. but at least they have the girl with them. hurry with next chapter
Rebelcat chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
Phew! I'm glad Hutch seems to be okay for the moment - sort of. He still seems to be bleeding internally, but at least he isn't quite at death's door yet. And they found the girl! Yay!

Now they just have to figure out how to get out of this mess - I can't wait to read your next chapter!
Nash Carter chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
as usual, a very good chapter. you capture the atmospere so perfectly, it's like being there with the guys. loved their care and concern for each other, despite their own injuries and pain. and their absolute determination to save that little girl. can't wait to find out what happens next!
wuemsel chapter 7 . 4/28/2005
Still loving it - actually everything: the OCs (yeah, yeah, yeah, but, honest, I really *do*!), the owie-aftermath (*grin*) and that the poor girl is FINALLY safe... uh, almost. Well, lets say finally some place some of us might want to be at too. ;)

Great story! Keep the chappies coming!
Starsky's Strut chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
Aw, another good chapter. Glad the little girl is alive. I can't wait to see how the guys will get out of this mess.

Update soon!
Creedo chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
Touching...The way you decribe their injuries and pain is difficult to read. I can almost feel it myself. *deep breath* Poor Hutch, this must bring back terrible memories for him. *sniff* I love the way they are so angry when they see the little girl. I can't wait for the guys to kick some sicko-ass. (If that's what you're planning?) Can't wait for the next one...
brook chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
ok whats gonna happen to hutch he seem alot more hurt then do they really have the girl. waiting for next chapter hurry
dinger chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
I'm afraid your warning scares me more that the chapter! I hope to God you don't get paid to do this stuff to the animals!

Very dark, very disturbing.
Elivalero chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Oh my! This chapter is really hard to read. Extremely well writen and descriptive...But I really hope the guys will be rescued very soon, because I dont think theyll be able to resist much longer.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »