Reviews for Daylight Fading
wuemsel chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Just for the record - I think the three stuges rule! *grin* (
Jan in VA chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Hi!

I thank you for the warning in the beginning of this chapter. It WAS extremely violent...I shouldn't have read it 1st thing in the morning before work. I have vivid images of the damage inflicted on "Hutch". Don't get me wrong. I'm fond of reading "Starsky" hurt, "Hutch" comfort stories (I don't like "Starsky" to die in those stories though and appreciate the warnings...I don't read the "Starsky" hurt if he dies from those injuries...just a quirk I have I guess), but the other way around especially when it seems as if the injuries to "Hutch" are EXTREMELY life threatening were hard to read.

The 3 goons too...they are sadistic ones aren't they? Yes, this is an extremely violent chapter. I'm not sure if you can have a happy ending in your story for "Hutch" realistically if he isn't medically cared for VERY soon the way you've written it so far.

Maybe it was the descriptive language you used and the POV ("Hutch's") that gives the impression that with his injuries death is just a breath away. ...or does "Hutch" just FEEL that way? Of course with your description after the gag came off he HAS to have extensive internal injuries from both the pipe and his initial head injury.

Have you decided to kill off "Hutch"? I say "Hutch" because you don't give the impression that "Starsky" is anywhere nearly as hurt. If you do decide this is a death fic, please remember the warnings. I know I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to your next chapter to see how you go with this.

Type to you later! God Bless!

Jan in VA
Rebelcat chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Yikes!

I have to say I'm wondering how on earth Hutch'll make it out of this one alive, too. But I trust you'll pull it off somehow!

I hope you post another chapter again soon!

I'm also wondering where that girl is...
Nash Carter chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
this is so bad *g*! got me worried with the gag, wondered how he could possibly NOT suffocate... you had me cringing in sympathy with the guys there. so now please don't let us wait too long to find out what happens next, ok?
Starsky's Strut chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
OH MY GOD!

YUCK! GROSS! OUCH! Lots of OUCH! Good grief lady! My goodness! You just about killed them!

Poor Hutch! Nearly aspirating on blood & bile... gees!

Poor Starsk! Ow! OW! OW!

GET THEM OUT OF THERE! NOW!
SilentTrainConductor chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
*G* Very much owies..poor, poor Hutch, and, and Starsky!

I mean...the pain was so vivid, so very vivid, I feel pressure as I breathe. Yes seriously! I am very much affected by strong sentences, and this was so very powerful.

My poor boys, please let them come out of it alive, and April too.

Luvs And Hugs

SilentTrainConductor
Creedo chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
Holy crap! That was intense! My shoulders are aching, because my body was all tensed up. Great discription. Whoa, what a chapter, I need to go rest now. Post soon, please, must find out if Hutch is okay?

Delia
merryw chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Great story! I love S&H - you do a wonderful job with them!
Creedo chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Gosh, I hate these darn chapter stories. Cliffhangers are tearing me apart. I loved the discriptive aspects of this chapter, well done. I hate having to wait to find out what happened. Great suspense! Very good story. Thanks for writing.
wuemsel chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Just for the record, Im gonna say it here again - MEAN cliff! *fold arms* *make pouting face*

*try to remain indignant* *fail* *grin breaking through* - But WHAT a cool story! *grin wider* *start hopping around* I cant WAIT to read on! I want more now! Now, now, now, now, now!

Oh, hey, by the way - did I write already how much I love the idea of Hutch being psychic (a psychic? *scratch head* well, whatevs, you know what I mean...)? I do! Its SUCH a cool idea, and it works out fine, and its so cute! Oh, and fits the show perfectly. Great, great job!

And now WRITE!
Becki chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
&gasps* oh my God! Our boys have been captured! Poor Hutch for getting yet another bash to the head, i hope they are both okay, lets hope the back-up can get there soon and get them all out safely, and that Starsk and Hutch can save the day. And what is it Hutch isn't telling Starsk? Is it something we already know, or something Hutch has been keeping from everyone?
Nash Carter chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
again a very good chapter - the dialogs and the interaction between the guys is great. and like always a nice cliffhanger. just take mercy on my poor arms, and don't leave me there too long, ok?
Elivalero chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
aw! Poor Hutch!

this story is growing more interesting at every passing moment!
Rebelcat chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
Ouch! Poor Hutch - I wonder what getting whacked on the head again will do to him?

Great story! You've got a really creepy atmosphere going here, and I'm really wondering about Red's reaction to Starsky asking about the girl. And where is she anyway?

I hope you post the next chapter soon!
wuemsel chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
*grin* Your dialogues always crack me up, just LOVE them! And Im really curious now, so... MOVE your magic fingers! *nudge, nudge, nudge*
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »