Reviews for Cracking of a Fragile Eggshell Mind
Asher Elric chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
Okay...once again is confued. But, that's how I normally am.

This was amusing. I liked it.
Asher Elric chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
Hahahaha, I fart in her general direction. We all know what happens. It's just so amusing. I love this story. It's a great idea.
Asher Elric chapter 14 . 5/27/2008
I hate Adjrezas. I hate her!
Asher Elric chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
This is completly insane!

I've blinked more than a few times at this one. But really...I pegged Sands for being sadistic, but not fking crazy!

THis is good, but I think I gotta go to bed here soon.

anyway.

ta,

Dizzy
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
That was amusing.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
I love the way you write sands. It'sz perfect. Uou've had me cracking up this whole time. I would have reviewed sooner but my parents wanted the family to watch Princess Bride. ANyway, this ws amusing.
Deppfreak chapter 16 . 8/26/2007
I think this story is not getting enough reviews. I have read stories less beautiful than this and the top reviews were about 100 and so. Maybe ur story is still unknown. U know, when u put a story in X-over it’s so hard to find interested readers since u never know what u gonna find there. U know how I find ur story? In search box I typed Sands and Mort (I love those two pair up with each other-their so cute together!) and just went searching through X-over. I was so lucky to find this amazing story. And tell u what, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time reading each chapter. Sorry, for not reviewing sooner. I couldn’t get my damn computer to review. It was really frustrating cuz this story is AWASOME and u sure are a talented writer. Up-date soon, ok? I’m dying to read another chapter.

One more thing though, I specially like it when those two threaten to kill each other in one minute and start caring for each other the next. Are u planning to make it slash? Cuz if you are, I think I’m gonna love this even more. (nothing’s as hot as Johnny Depp slash, won’t u agree?) and if ur not, it’s still a brilliant story. Thanks for letting us read this masterpieces.
Deppfreak chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
WoW! i love this. and i want more of it! you're so talented adn cpompletely know your stuff. up-date soon
Stef bendingsickle at LJ chapter 16 . 11/27/2006
I love this story! You're doing a great job with the pacing, and write very vivid dialogues and characters. (I haven't watched OUaTiM but that doesn't detract from the enjoyment.) I love it when Mort and Sands are on the run, and now with Tom back in the game, I can't wait to see where the story's heading. Looking forward to more!
Merrie chapter 16 . 1/7/2006
Lol. Yes, I miss House. Of course I do! ;D But the Wacky Adventures of Mort and SJ are fun! XD I'm not sure if this story is still making a whole lot of coherent sense, but golly it's a blast to read. lol. Nice job as usual, ladies! :D

Go Clash! :D

-MerrieFiend
MrsLoDepp chapter 15 . 11/6/2005
Great story so far, very interesting! Cant wait to read more! :D Lauren x
Merrie chapter 15 . 10/25/2005
It was still good, lack of House and dead what's-her-face and multiple multiples. ;) Drunk SJ is a silly SJ. :D

-Merrie

And as for the evil peanut of doomy doomlike doom...well it's gone now so I suppose it doesn't really matter one way or another if it was good or not.
midnightmuse chapter 14 . 9/25/2005
ok I csn substitute speediness for evilness seems nn almost fair trade off

I really enjoyed this.. could really see the peanut fight and incident on the plane.. it was dead funny .. nearly dead funny in the end..

and I love how Sands doesn't want to be with Ajedrez, but Mort isn't playign along.. I love this pair together.. they aree truly classic.. more soon I do hope .. or more evil not so soon will be an almost acceptable substitute lol
Merrie chapter 14 . 9/24/2005
I so ate the killer peanut. ;D It was evilly delicious. :D Nice chap. On the road again. Waiting to see if anyone notices the twin thing. Miss House. And Tom. Want to see more of SJ's other personalities, especially No Name Guy. He's creepy. I like him. Want Adjrez to die. Can she do that? Pretty please with SJ on top? *bats eyelashes*

Seriously, ladies. Fun chapter.

-MerrieFiend
ew chapter 13 . 8/17/2005
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew