Reviews for Riptide
ww chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is an amazing story. It's just perfect, since it reconciles Hinata's status as a ninja (and that she does have the strength to fulfill her duties) with a respect for life and decency. The part at the end, though brief, captures the way Neji and her teammates relate to her well (Neji's changed relationship with her, her teammates' protectiveness, ect). Well done!
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like this. The characterisation is done well; what is most refreshing is that none of the relationships go deeper than they do in canon, and yet still remain important. You've captured her well. Thanks for sharing.
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i really liked it. and im a huge hinaneji fan so i really really liked it _
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Beautiful.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I like it
broken shadows chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
damn...see now thats a fic.

i would say continue but then why mess with something thats a perfect oneshot.

hope u keep writing, this is twisted and its descriptive style is all encompasing.

lata!
whee XD chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
So very different from all other fics concerning Hinata. I love you. *favs*
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
... nicely done.
Aliora chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow.

I like this fic, I like it a lot. I'm surprised because Hinata bores me but it's because of her helplessness and quiet nature that you succeed in this oneshot so well. She doesn't know how to deal with this, and having the faces of those she cares about transfer to the faceless corpse "away from her" is such a powerful way of hitting this home.

Your spelling and word choice were nicely done and the characterisation of Hinata was pleasing and, I'd say, correct. I really enjoyed this fic and I hope you put your insight towards other characters I don't really like, so I can gain some understanding of them and give them more of a chance. :D
XxLilyNGxX chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
a very impressive one shot, different from all of the other "first kills" stories out there. It was VERY good and you should be proud of it!

I like your other works too.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Really beautiful and poetic rendition of what it would really mean to kill... especially for someone as sensitive as Hinata!
noname chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Poor Hinata... I guess that's about the way she would react after her first kill...

Ficrating: 6/10... And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Flame-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
aw... protective neji... how sweet... hahaha... awsome awsome and very lovely... disturbing even, and i love how she puts all the guys faces on the dead guy. well, not all, but some... very good... haev a cookie *hands chocolate chip cookie*
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
aww this was such a sweet story. She is so in character too !
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Interesting scene. I love the emotions that pour through Hinata after she realizes that the man is dead. It's also very intriguing how you made her picture the man as each of the men that she knows - Kiba, Gaara, Naruto, etc. Very clever and well written.