Reviews for Stuck
Opalbrat chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Love this!
JessAngelus chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Hey you got that quote in the summary from Buffy the Vampire Slayer didn't you. Angelus says that at the beging of the episode ''Passion'' Very cool. This fic is great!
Chaikakhan chapter 16 . 2/3/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It was sweet, but it ended kind of fast. I wanted your version of Kat to get her comeuppance.
CathyD chapter 16 . 6/22/2005
Very nicely done. I have a big ole grin on my face right now. There are too many things I loved about this fic to list them all so I'm not even gonna try. I'm just gonna say that I loved the interactions between Rocky/Jason/Tommy and then the whole gang. I was cracking up at the things they were saying. LOL And YAY they got married! :)

I only have one little comment, and please don't take this badly, cuz I *really* don't mean it to be mean... you should look into getting a beta for your stories. There were a few places in the story where something would be left out, and it made it kinda hard to understand the sentence. And there were quite a few spelling mistakes. All of this could very easily be taken care of by a beta, and would make the story even better. Again, I hope I haven't offended you -that's not my intent at all, I was simply making a suggestion. If you need/would like a beta, I'm more than willing to offer my assistance. I've beta'd quite a few fics in the past, and really enjoy doing it. Just email me. :)

Again, great job, and I can't wait to read more from you! :)
mj08 chapter 16 . 6/9/2005
i really loved this story. so i hope the next story will be good.
Cranelove chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
First, I hope you are Ok. I'm happy that you are writting again. It was a lovely story and I really enjoy the end. You did a great job with the story and I hope you keep writing more. The only thing that I missed was that you didn't use Trini's name for the girl. I already read the first chapter of your other story, I was planning to let my review there but you already post chapter 2 so...the first chapter was great but I can't believe that Tommy didn't reconize Kim even if she was too far from him still I love the concep I can't wait to read more.

'Til next time

Mili
Elizabeth2001 chapter 16 . 6/4/2005
What songs did you use through out the story?

Im all for a Kim&Tommy always have and always will. You gave the couple that should have been married a chance to regain what they lost when they were 17. I love it
zila12000 chapter 16 . 6/3/2005
I hope that you are okay from your accident. That was a lovely way to end the story with them having kids and all. I read your new story and can't wait til u update it.
fakebeebite85 chapter 16 . 6/3/2005
What an awsome ending. I loved it. It was great.
Latina-Destiny chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
Hey!

I love your story, its awesome! I can't wait till the nxt chapter! I have a question though... what the heck is TGIF? I'm going out of my mind thinking of wat it means! NE ways plz update soon. You have a great gift! Keep up the good work!

Respectfully,

Latina-Destiny
Eaglesgirl chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
That was evil... you left us with a cliffhanger.

Still liked it. Please write more.
Cranelove chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
That was great, I really love how you write. I'm waiting to know more. Keep the great job
Daniaryezel chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
:) it brings smile to us readers.

Zeltrax made it better.
potterfan36041 chapter 15 . 5/20/2005
I have really enjoyed this story, so far and I don't want for it to end, but I understand how that goes. If I may suggest that you write a sequel or an epilogue at the end to tell us how everything goes once this story is over. Other than that, keep up the good work!
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 5/12/2005
OH! Good chapters. Some how I missed updates 11-14. Probably because of school. But they're all great. Catch ya on the flip side.