Reviews for Midnight Confessions
nvulpecatonks chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I looked for the picture of Anna Friel just to make sure I pictured it right.

I did.

Cuz I rock.

Lolz, just kidding.
TheQuillIsMighterThanThePen chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Cute! Absouloutly adored it !
writingqueen13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
are you gna continue thgis

i think you should

you really should

soon

xx
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I loved it all but the 'Tonks coming on the fool moon' part.

The whole werewolf thing isn't a game...

loved the rest tho!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i loved the last part! i thought it was hilarious!

i was a bit worried when Sirius was crying, but it looks like he might be ok with both of them around!

and you included Buckbeak! yay!
Fauzia chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
You know what..i am getting addicted to your stories.I can't stop reading them.I just wanted to finish all of are really are ending was classic..i don't think i have read anything like that before.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I thought I'd already reviewed this. Anyhoo, here it is. Great story, but that's not new for you.
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Oh, wow! I loved it! So cute, especially the last one. I liked the way you captured their relationship. It didn't get into too many ... unnecessary details ... which can be a bit annoying, but it was...just nice. Really well done! n.n I'm off to read more brilliant stories of yours for now! xD
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Aw, that last bit was absolutely adorable.
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
A lot seems similar to the fifth chap of your other story which is pobubly why I love it so much!

Still waiting for an update, but I'll think I can wait a bit longer... I think!
Nice Huntress chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
So cute! I loved it!

:p Nixi the Pixi
chocorod chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
And more fluff. Not that I'm complaining you understand. That's my favorite reading!
Kailin chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Lovely. I've missed your stories for a while (for whatever reason, I no longer get update alerts from FF) and finally went looking for them. As for the hymn, I was introduced to it by a former choir director. It was sung at her wedding. Also, she did a choral arrangement of it and had it published.

Great work!
just someone who's left again chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
super duper. that was a really great fic. i especially like how she calls him 'Professor Lupin' -giggles insanely- too cute.

and i didn't think the declaration of love was anticlimatic. it was perfect just that way.
erynn chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I read and enjoyed all your stories here this weekend. Thanks for writing them :) They cheered me up.