Reviews for The Rave World
thechiifactor chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really like this its great and funny but I haven't written anything in years and I'm suddenly on a KND knack and I've already written one fan fiction but i was wondering...would you mind if i also made a rave fic? Its just a great idea and its been nagging me so badly ever since i read yours (Which is amazingly cute by the way.) I already wrote a few paragraphs of it Dx but i wont post it without your permission since that would be plagiarism to an extent.
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
NNO! why did you have to end it there? why? (i still love it though!) 3
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aww SO CUTE! SEQUEL!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
aww how cute. you should finish.
xCherryx-xBlossomx chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
amazing i love this story!

ur wikid! x
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
dude, u should continue this
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
this was so good! great fic!
Nuke F. Montagne chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Right. Okay. Give me a sec, and maybe MAYBE, I'll be able to stop grinning madly.

I even bothered to log on, which I hadn't done in ages, just to leave you a review.

This was awesome. Great. There really aren't enough 1x4 fics in this world, honestly... You have GOT to write more.

Ugh. No words. I guess I got the main pont across - WRITE MORE, DAMMIT.
marigorbital chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I loved your story. Hope to hear from you soon in other concoctions of yours. Cheers!
teakettle and scone chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
oh, oh, yay. yay! this was awesomeness - everyone was very in-character, you had an original idea/setting thing going on, and good stuff.

one nitpicky - technically, it's spelled "numbuh" and abby's name is "abigail".

but still - yay. i want to see more from you.
Ursa's number one fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I'm not a big slash fan but your story is written well. I hope you continue this story soon.