Reviews for Nobody
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
aww that was good.
Chloroform chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I read this a few days ago and I don't know why I didn't review it then because this is absolutely wonderful. I like that you have taken aspects of the movie and played with them, as well as adding your own input. The shortness effectively sweetens the fic, and it's altogether lovely. Well done.
123456910 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
so good. Making me cry!
Sapphire Dudette chapter 1 . 4/7/2005

I'm so glad tyhere are other people besides myself and my friends who appriciate the whole, he didn't kiss her becuase he loves Chas thing. Fab _~
Val Mora chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Painful. Lovely. I like them.

A couple of things:

I think that ending the drabbles with ellipses takes away from their emotional impact. You want them to have a note of finality, and I feel as though they're begging for it - so give them that note of finality. End each of them with a period/full stop, not an ellipsis (...).

In the second drabble, I personally prefer 'knelt' to 'kneeled', but that's my own bias.

In the last one, the last line - you switch perspectives. If you're looking into Constantine's thoughts, he won't know Angela's thoughts unless he's suddenly gone psychic on us. He wouldn't know her thoughts, so it's confusing for the reader when you switch perspectives mid-scene and tell us what she's thinking.

Other than that, I really loved these; they're painful and achy and oh-so-gorgeous.
Vita Venio chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
aw that was heartwrenching but very well thoughtout and written *nods* great job.
toestastegood chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Oh, my. I have to say, I never saw the ChazConstantine pairing while watching the film You've really captured Constatine in so few words.
RavenWolf3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow. I love this. It's so awesome and heartbreaking and it follows canon exactly without being boring. It's very wonderful. Good job.
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Very nicely done and sweet in its own little way.

Greetz ;)
Dr.Linkenshloff chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh good lord, I loved it. I just made my heart squeeze. Now whenever I see that scene in a movie, I'm going to think of this.

Great writing, I loved it. It's short, but it's sweet.
Muses' Advocate chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Oh! He's just so forlorn and vulnerable here, isn't he? I wish I could just hug him up and tell him it will be okay, but instead I think I will just commend you for a job done well :) You captured his charcter very well- I liked how he addressed himsef as "asshole" even in internal dialogues. And the last line? Killer. Marvelous, all in all.
Kismet2 chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Gah! The angst...*sniffle* Poor Chas! Poor John! Damn writers...killing off Chas for no reason. I mean, really. Was that necessary? Def liked your story though.