Reviews for Days Go By
XSerendipity92X chapter 17 . 3/16/2011
HAHA! I love the ending when they scare Forman and Chase:)
DayDreamer077 chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
that was actually pretty cute. aww!
DayDreamer077 chapter 12 . 1/24/2011
yep and the roads too. It takes forever to fix and when it does gets fix it doesn't last long.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
I'm sorry, but the characters here are way OOC, in a way that prevents making up reasons for that. For the simple matter: vulgarisms. Cameron didn't curse, especially not words that would make a sailor blush. Remember, she's the nice, polite, unaggressive one. And here she is, cursing like a Marine. Sorry, this isn't Cameron. Not by a long shot. This is a stranger in her body using her name. Neither did Wilson. And House would never call Cameron a B word.

The fic is otherwise good, but the characterizations are off.
Princess dogooder chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
Wilson laughed. “Like you should talk. You have an entire luggage set and then some.”

That is the funniest line I've heard in awhile. This is also one of the best stories I've read. I absolutely love it so far
ehliza chapter 17 . 10/17/2008
Oh I loved this story :). It's just sad, I saw only two and half seasons of House and now, with all the "progress" there, I'm refusing to watch the rest. I am nearly sure it would give me a nice heart-break. Anyway, loved the story and Cameron with all her crazy moments, not to mention Wilson, adorable lines you gave him in here :).
goathland1 chapter 17 . 8/22/2008
Wow, I loved this story Itis the best story I have read in a very long time.
goathland1 chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
Aww Wilson was worried about always, I'm loving this story.
goathland1 chapter 15 . 8/22/2008
I like Mrs. Johnson, she seems very sweet.
goathland1 chapter 13 . 8/22/2008
“Well, now, this argument sounds vaguely familiar.” She put her arm around his waist. “Tough. You’re stuck with me.”

Ha! Ha! That came back to bit House.
goathland1 chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
“A mistake? You humiliated me,” she said through her teeth. “You’ve done nothing but toy with me and mess with my emotions since day one. And now you want to ‘talk’? I don’t think so.” She turned to walk away again

Aw poor Cameron
goathland1 chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
“Really? Could we do shots then give shots? Now that would be fun.”

That sound's just like House. LOL.
goathland1 chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
“I guess my assumption was correct,” Wilson said with a triumphant smile.

Aw I love Wilson he is so cute.
goathland1 chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
“He even used the cheesiest pick up line on me when we met. ‘Did it hurt falling from heaven?’”

That is so cute.
goathland1 chapter 8 . 8/22/2008
"Falling for her. That’s the first time he admitted it to himself. He had been avoiding it for months, telling her no, telling himself no. He couldn’t deny it anymore."

This line is so your lines are so good, how do you come up with them?