Reviews for DA: X10 Kito's Story
Brenda chapter 12 . 4/5/2001
i love it! please continue this story
Lanna chapter 12 . 4/5/2001
You. Are. Too. D*mn. Good. At. Action/Adventure! Argh! *laughs* I love it; the adrenaline's pumping and everything - it's great! More! I need my "fix" on it! Hey, y'know, when this ends, I'm gonna be a bit withdrawn. *big grin* Ah, well. That's what happens when you REALLY like a fic! At, least, it does for me...
cheetahluke chapter 12 . 4/5/2001
you have got to stop leaving us hanging like this!

great story so far, keep it up. (and i know this is needless to say.. but, HURRY!)
BlackWolf chapter 12 . 4/5/2001
Cool chapter, you are good at this, I am anxiously waiting your next installment!
JoeyJoeJoeJR chapter 12 . 4/5/2001
sweet another one... u post another one before iam done reading the last one ... iam lovin it
BlackWolf chapter 11 . 4/4/2001
AHHHHHH! You cruel and maniacal being, a cliffhanger like this is worthy of me, for if you've ever read my story Trackers, it's chock-full of cliffhangers, I hope you write more soon, this is really good!
JoeyJoeJoeJR chapter 11 . 4/4/2001
great story... and i love how u write more so soon... i hate having to wait for like a month to get a new chapter
Lanna chapter 10 . 4/4/2001
Ooo... I still like, I have to say. This really -is- good, and I want the next chapter! Now! *laughs* However, don't rush through it, nor spend so much time on it you have too much detail (that's my biggest flaw; having too much or too little detail)! Keep it like it's been going. It's good this way. More!
BlackWolf chapter 10 . 4/3/2001
This is a cool story, you are really torturing us with this stuff, please produce more for the love of god, I crave it!
Lanna chapter 9 . 4/2/2001
You left us hanging! Argh! *short sigh* Bugger. :p More! I like this. At first, I was thinking that it wouldn't be much good (I'm a skeptic about future generations, etc because of the ability to see a lot of them written not up to my - quite high [complete sentences, paragraph breaks, few typos - the regular] - expectations). However, as I read it, I became convinced that hey, this is good! I like this! So write more, and finish it. I need to know what's happening next!
X-13 chapter 9 . 4/2/2001
whoooooo! me mant more!
BlackWolf chapter 9 . 4/2/2001
The story is cool, you are good at this, I can't wait for more!
BlackWolf chapter 8 . 4/2/2001
You have to continue this story, you can't keep leaving us hanging like this, this one rocks!
joEyjoejoejr chapter 8 . 4/2/2001
Morrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
jk3 chapter 7 . 4/1/2001
one of my favourite fics ... gotta write more and soon
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »