Reviews for DA: X10 Kito's Story
Risktalk1 chapter 7 . 4/1/2001
Bravo the story reads just as if one were standing inside the rooms,scenes and watching the action unfold. :-)
Risktalk1 chapter 6 . 3/28/2001
WoW again I have to say a good writter will make a person feel as if they were there. I get that sensation each time I read this story keep going.
A frustrated reader chapter 6 . 3/28/2001
More please, I like what you're writing, but please produce more...
Risktalk1 chapter 5 . 3/27/2001
You know how to keep the suspense to a fever pitch I look forward to the next chapter.
X-13 chapter 5 . 3/27/2001
more more more more
jk3 chapter 5 . 3/26/2001
MORE SOON HURRY great story...MORE
joey m chapter 5 . 3/26/2001
i think u should rescue max from that hell hole some way or another for example u should make a couple if his siblings help him or some thing like a good idea is to rescue max from a convoy when lydecker tries to relocaye her and logan.
Reader chapter 5 . 3/26/2001
The story is cool, but you need to produce more fast, please...
Gurgosh chapter 4 . 3/25/2001
ooo... boy, kito is gonna get a whoppin now.. i cant wait to see what happens! write more!
En Sabah Nur The First One chapter 4 . 3/25/2001
exelente
BlackWolf chapter 4 . 3/24/2001
I like what you have so far, keep it up!
X-13 chapter 3 . 3/22/2001
ohhh keep it up!
Lanna chapter 3 . 3/22/2001
It's Max! I had a feeling that you'd keep MAx alive - somehow Lydecker figured out a way to "bring her back to life" so to speak - cause Logan at the time had advanced...stuff (senses), and he said she was dead... Yay! Max's alive! *does the happy dance* More!
BlackWolf chapter 3 . 3/21/2001
I like it, I like it, I can't wait to see where you are taking this one, please produce more soon!
Lynxie1 chapter 2 . 3/20/2001
This *is* off to an interesting start. Normally I don't go for those fanfics with predominantly author-created characters, but you do it well. :) I want the next chapter!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »