Reviews for Privideniya
GothicaRoyal chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
there should be more raiden slash fics. raiden is so feminine looking. hes to pretty to be with Rose xP

just got into the metal gear series with Revengence. short game but fun. dont know a lot of characters but... ill know them soon.

GothicaRoyal
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Thank you for writing this. This is a masterpiece. The mood, everything was just perfect. I felt like I was reading one of the old Russian classics. Sorry if this is hardly coherent, but mindblown. Never stop writing.
Tonnerre chapter 32 . 5/19/2012
What's great about this scene is that it was actually kind of awkward, as first times with people you're not so sure about should be.
Tonnerre chapter 27 . 5/19/2012
I've been reading for sometime and I must stop to say, this is marvelous.
Sh chapter 45 . 4/12/2012
For the starter: I can't find fitting words to praise the story. Thank you for the bottom of my heart because this doesn't seem like a regular fanfiction with your writing skills. I could vividly picture the milieu, the grey and comfortless Groznyj Grad for example, and the pain and grief within the characters that made my heart ache almost throughout the story.

I first read this unfinished and end up forgetting about it for a long time after waiting for update. One day I listened to the MGS 2 soundtrack and was struck by the thought that maybe, finally the story might be finished. Almost without brakes I read it till the end and really felt what Ocelot and Raiden went through.

MGS's have been an important part of my life since I was 6(now 19) so this story and the style weren't in any dissonance with what I had in my mind. Guess that means you are a good writer or something. As said, I can't express all the feelings I have for this so have a look inside my head and see for yourself. Kiitos and here's my expression at this moment ":)"
Datchcole chapter 45 . 1/12/2012
I remember reading this so long ago and on a whim I checked it again and it was finished! The new chapters were every bit as a amazing as the ones I read previously (And had to re-read). Thank you for writing!
tastebuds chapter 45 . 6/29/2011
Brilliant. Oh my god this is just brilliant.

I read it straight through. No work got done.

In the bath, lying down, it did not matter where I was.

This story is breath-taking, thank you for writing it.
Yukari Sparda chapter 38 . 4/21/2011
Hi!

I recently "found" your stories and I loved it. I like how you describe the places and the thoughts of the characters. You make me feel inside the story and I love it.

Okay, I hope that you continue, in fact, is very well designed.

Take care
Anon chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Why must these shitty slash fics always have "deep plots"?

Congrats for ruining MGS, man.
papertiger chapter 37 . 3/21/2011
Can I just say that I love your writing? Your metaphors, your turns of phrase, your imagery. I can't even describe it. If you were to write an original novel I would buy it in a heartbeat. The atmosphere in this is just so haunting and beautiful.

Your characterization is lovely. The plot is wonderful. Really, everything you write is just an absolute treat to read.
Randomdip chapter 35 . 2/15/2011
Ergh, please update soon...? I only got into mgs recently and this fic satisfies all kinds of needs, lol. Really brilliantly written and a blast to read. Probably my fav mgs fic. Again, update soon... please?
proflig8 chapter 35 . 2/8/2011
Okay! Now that I actually have time to do this review-

Next time somebody reviews one of my fics to say, "I stayed up all night reading this," I'm going to give it so much more consideration. I found this beauty on the MGS slash comm on LJ and decided to start from the beginning. A few chapters in an I was hooked. I told my friend I'd be doomed (school the next morning). And yes, I didn't sleep until I was caught up (35 being quite satisfactory, huehehaheue). Today I wandered around with eyes heavy and exhausted, but it's allll worth it~

Raikov/Ocelot sorta made me skeptical at first, and I wondered how you were going to handle Raiden/Vamp while making it, you know, believable. You pulled it off. Idk if Adrian is Vamp's real name, but it's stuck in my head now, haha. I loved the whole "I wanted this since Big Shell" "That's creepy" "I know" thing, it gave me a hearty laugh.

I would go over every detail which I love, but for now, I'm gonna sum it up with saying that it's a great read. From what I've seen you don't update very often? I'll still be watching this, though!
Aria-in-Atsume chapter 34 . 2/3/2011
*flails helplessly for a moment*

I thought this fic was dead...I love you Falstaff. You've reawakened my love for MGS.
boxx chapter 32 . 2/16/2009
probably the best fic serie in this site, seriously.

you write really well and it's easy to follow :)

want more!

ps. shitty english i know
kohn chapter 32 . 12/10/2008