Reviews for Sun and Storm
Laily chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I love this fic! It was just the only thing I needed after a hard day's work-it was very well-written. Well done.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hello! This is amanechan from LJ! Daisy was pimping your Saiyuki fics and I'm feeling a little down right now, so I thought mebbe a little h/c would do the trick.

And it did! Great job all around. Especially with keeping everyone in character. As someone who's new to the Saiyuki fandom, it seems to me that Sanzo would be really hard to write for...

Anyway, keep up the good work! It's getting late over here, so I'm off to bed...

-CC
Mamour chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
WOW! that was really good! There are only three reasons I ever review. 1- The fanfic isn't finished 2- it was really bad or 3- it was amazing. This would be number 3. It really was amazing! I was suprised at how well you had the character information down. I really liked it!
Kellen chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hey there… you’ve a wonderful way with words. :) I read this and your other Saiyuki fic, and was impressed by both. (I have had such a very difficult time finding good Saiyuki fic without the yaoi that I am on the verge of just giving up!) I’m a total Hakkai fangirl, so the other fic is a favorite, but I was not disappointed in the least by this one. lol Take care, and I look forward to seeing more Saiyuki fic from you. (I know, I know… this is nearly a totally useless review. ;D Just saying I liked it and thanks for writing and posting.)

Cheers,Kellen

Kellen (I really should log in! :o) )
Kagura chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
that was a really good story! wish i could write like that
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Ooh, I like the way you describe things. Barely into it, reading about Kanzeon Bosatsu and usually its a case of description is decent (or non existant) but with you desribing her seated, for some reason her image danced in front of my eyes. In fact, your description throughout the entire fic was good.

There was a couple of typos but nothing that detracted from the flow of the story.

I really enjoyed this fic, it had the feel of the Gensoumaden series all the way through, even while being a new story and the characters were very well written. I look forward to reading more from you.

Zell
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
YAY! Friendship cuteness. Muwahaha. I adore this. Sanzo's so grumpy. But I love how you explain why he's so closed off. And there goes Goku, reminding me of Valon again. XD; Poor guy sure must have a lot of endurance, to actually be able to walk after being run through. The ending scenes were cute. So was the rain scene. 3