Reviews for Solitude
Denite chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Finally had the chance to finish the whole story and yep I love it. I love the side characters too .. Mizuki vs Atobe was ever so amusing. I am glad there was a happy ending to the story. I admit I love angst but like most readers out there I crave a happy ending for the couple in denial.

Thanks for writing.
Denite chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I love the way you are able to make your story flow so nicely. Your style of writing is beautiful and I must come back to this story when I have time.

I never thought of Sanada x Kajimoto pairing but then again it is PoT so I guess anything is possible. umm except for Fuji Shusuke x Mizuki Hajime ... that will happened when hell freeze over.

Denite

p.s I am also a huge fan of SenRu, they are my first yaoi pairing but currently I am sort of stuck in my PoT phase.
wingless crimson chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
WAH! Crack is love! I finally found one good ficcie on Kajimoto! -dances around and is so darn hyper-
Alaive chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Waah...I loved this, can't believe I found it just now, the pairing was a bit strange at first but hey, who doesn't like crack...hehe.
Chi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I love this one! Thanx for writing such a unique fic. I never actuaqlly considered a SanadaKajimoto before but since I really like Kajimoto... :D

And Wakato is being plain silly that he's adorable...

Good fic! Keep writing! ;)
postages chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
they are the LUFF~~! XD

kim-nee~~! you just made my day! the fic was absolutely great! especially the balcony scene... *goes all mushy* reminds me of alexander~~ ;)

*throws confetti* banzai! .~
delusional-lady chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
Well, I'm very glad at the way it all ended. When you temporarily ended at chapter 2, I was afraid that it was going to turn out depressing.. *remembers the Shinji Kamio fic* You wanna know something? The way you write.. It's amazing how you make them all seem like really good friends.. Normally, you wouldn't put Wakato and Mizuki together as great friends but the way you portrayed it.. was very believable. I'm not only talking about that relationship but everyone else's. From Atobe to Mizuki to Sanada.. And it's fun to read how they interact with each other. This is the same thing with your other fics.. :D Just for the record, I'd like to say that my back keeps giving me little aches whenever I think about how Kajimoto.. *urk!* There it goes again!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
YAYY! Happy ending! D I love Mizuki and Atobe's interference _ heeheehee, Mizuki has all my love!

"as if he had just conquered a nation single-handedly" I just love this line ~.~ so powerful, so passionate!

Wonderful! Wow, Simply Kim is the QUEEN of crack pairings! D I just love it, look forward to more of your other stories.
postages chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
*dies laughing* XD

kim~~ you're so~o in love with sanakaji! *waves banners* ike ike!~~ XD

hm... i'm waiting for part three! and read the akube you made me write. *evil grin*
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
~.~ Eh? Sanada no baka! He said he'd call! ~.~ Glad yukimura is alright though - I am always in AWE of your power to write crack pairings, they are so AMAZINGly romantic and it always makes me die die waiting for the two to somehow get together. This story is so angsty, actually, there's less interference from the 'outside' and more angst between the two characters themselves than your other stories ~.~ so good! Oh yay, it's going to conclude soon? Well I love this story, so of cousre I'm sad to see it ending, but I'm super duper happy to see them get together, and that means more updates of Who Says College is Easy XD HURRAH! BANZAI!
Katana chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
I'm really surprised that I'm enjoying this pairing. Or it just could be your writing ability ). I can't wait for the next part.
Nivell chapter 2 . 4/2/2005
*sniffs* Poor Kajimoto feeling left out because that stupid pervy coach of his..grr.
Cavechan chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Wow~ That was way too HOT! Can't wait for the rest! SanadaxKajimoto... just, wow. It's hot.
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
So sad that Sanada feel like Yukimura has outgrown him. But I don't belive it's so. Yukimura seems to be concern about him a lot.

Well, it guess that's the only way Sanada can get together with Kajimoto.

I like this story. It show the character emotions and feelings. After all these two character are quite expresionless and hardly show any feelings or emotions.