Reviews for My name's Severus
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
hilarious :) thanks :D
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Strange coincidence but i also have and OC named Callisto. Great inds think alike, eh?
Cerenbus.Snape.Malfoy chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
oh my god, this is too good. I've been reading this story all day, and I'm only on the seventh chapter! this is amazing!
Cerenbus.Snape.Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh, my god... I have never read a more perfect/hilarious story in my life! Severus is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Why didn't they just let him teach in a 15 year old's body? His mind is still in tact.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow, and here I thought that the Marauders had started it all! Seems like Severus certainly likes pranks! I feel so sorry for all the other Slytherins!
thrilled chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
It nearly made me cry, so touching. New angles of Severus character - I enjoyed your fic much. And even began thinking about making smth myself :)
lilydunlop123 chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
I loved it! Good job!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
Oooh, I really love this story! One of my vers favourites! Sev and Draco are so great together and all the pranks... Just funny! Mary Sue's very horrible, but I think she's a good laugh

I think I read the whole thing for the third or fourth time... :)
WhiteFang001 chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Nice - I loved Sev's character and I really loved the friendship between happy sev and happy draco

They made a very nice prankster pair!

I liked your epilogue especially about the greenies however I would have liked some more info on what happened to Draco... was he a ddeatheater? What would happen with an adult on their side? Who did Snape fall for and have children with?

You sort of cut it :(

But I did enjoy your story
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I LOVE IT! :D :D Sevvie's so mean! XD
Kathryn I. Black chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Love your work ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Drop it Drop Drop it.I don't want a Draco and Ginny story,please,no,have Mercy!
Kurisuten-chan chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
YES! Loved it! Overall, very amusing, and well written! I especially loved the epilogue with the bit about Severus' green hedgehog. Simply wonderful! Keep up the good work!

Kuri-Kuri