Reviews for My name's Severus
You are ugly, and your mommy dresses you funny.
kaborodkina chapter 1 . 5/28
Can I publish your fanfiction in another site?
Weird epilogue.
Good Idea chapter 19 . 4/24
Sabrina is such an irritating, prejudiced, and terrible head of house!
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 1/29
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
hilarious :) thanks :D
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Strange coincidence but i also have and OC named Callisto. Great inds think alike, eh?
CerenbusSnapeMalfoy chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
oh my god, this is too good. I've been reading this story all day, and I'm only on the seventh chapter! this is amazing!
CerenbusSnapeMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Oh, my god... I have never read a more perfect/hilarious story in my life! Severus is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Why didn't they just let him teach in a 15 year old's body? His mind is still in tact.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow, and here I thought that the Marauders had started it all! Seems like Severus certainly likes pranks! I feel so sorry for all the other Slytherins!
thrilled chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
It nearly made me cry, so touching. New angles of Severus character - I enjoyed your fic much. And even began thinking about making smth myself :)
lilydunlop123 chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
I loved it! Good job!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
Oooh, I really love this story! One of my vers favourites! Sev and Draco are so great together and all the pranks... Just funny! Mary Sue's very horrible, but I think she's a good laugh

I think I read the whole thing for the third or fourth time... :)
WhiteFang001 chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Nice - I loved Sev's character and I really loved the friendship between happy sev and happy draco

They made a very nice prankster pair!

I liked your epilogue especially about the greenies however I would have liked some more info on what happened to Draco... was he a ddeatheater? What would happen with an adult on their side? Who did Snape fall for and have children with?

You sort of cut it :(

But I did enjoy your story