Reviews for My name's Severus
michelle chapter 19 . 1/20/2003
maN that story was cute.. haha.. i like it a lot.. even though it was a little creepy to have snape and malfoy enjoying drawing.. and even though you took a wise dumbledore and turned him into an overworked incompetent fool.. but other than that, i liked the story.

btw.. putting in remus was a good touch, but you know that would never happen, right.

ps- loved the greenies _
Midnight Tiger chapter 19 . 1/19/2003
well written and a wonderful story! i really loved your epilogue, and can see how that would end up being the future of hogwarts. LOL

i loved your version of snap, and loved your malfoy even more. your writting style is great and you had me hanging on every word.

i also really liked what you did with Nevile. its nice to see someone give the pore boy a back bone, and especially nice to see snape forgive and forget. i cant wait to read more of you work! thanks for posting!
mariela chapter 10 . 1/18/2003
...great work...only you neglected one thing...it is common knowledge to anyone who has read the books that no one inside Hogwarts is able to apparate or disapparte...as Hermione said many a time "...i read it in Hogwarts: A History..."
CrysMaul chapter 18 . 1/14/2003
This story was so funny I could hardly stop laughing! Absolutely fan-tastic! (aside from grammer and spelling errors) I especially loved how the entire class turned against Mary Sue and when Snape insisted that he did not know a thing about Potions. I just plain loved this story!
CrysMaul chapter 8 . 1/14/2003
Oh, -sob- I feel sorry for Draco and Snape. Great story so far.
soccer chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
I looooove your story
Momo Cicerone chapter 19 . 1/7/2003
Hi!

First of all, congratulations! I really loved your fic, you don't know how much! y laughted and laughted while I was reading it.

Second, sorry, I don't speak english neither! in fact, I read your story translate in spanish on .ar (someone translate it)

Oh I really want to read runaway dragon! but it's all in English! it would take me weeks! do you know somewhere I could translate it? (or should I wait for some another web page to download it? [please say no];p)

sorry again if you didn't understand something I said.

kisses and a Hagrid-style hug

magical
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 19 . 1/5/2003
Oh ahahahhahahahahahahah, sorry too funny. Why don't you put this in the humor category it fits. I'll add this to my favorite stories list.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 18 . 1/5/2003
Oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahah! Green babies! Hahahahaha, funny very funny.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 13 . 1/5/2003
Really though, what is a Mary Sue? At first I thought it was just stupid, idiotic girls but now it seems to change since I wrote a story and a boy said it was a Mary Sue. So it must include magic, then isn't almost every girl in any story which is new a Mary Sue? Quite confusing.
Anne chapter 18 . 1/5/2003
I loved the story. The one thing I loved even more was the epilogue, which for some reason, I can't enter right now. Really cool!
Draco chapter 19 . 1/4/2003
odd...but i loved it!
Fanfic Fan chapter 19 . 1/3/2003
I LOVED it. Well written and quite funny in parts. Im not surprised your story was recommended at ! Well done. When is the sequel coming
Amara chapter 1 . 1/2/2003
I think I found this more funny than I was supposed to. Ya gotta love a wild Snape!

Amara