Reviews for My name's Severus
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Why didn't they just let him teach in a 15 year old's body? His mind is still in tact.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Wow, and here I thought that the Marauders had started it all! Seems like Severus certainly likes pranks! I feel so sorry for all the other Slytherins!
thrilled chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
It nearly made me cry, so touching. New angles of Severus character - I enjoyed your fic much. And even began thinking about making smth myself :)
lilydunlop123 chapter 19 . 8/12/2012
I loved it! Good job!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 19 . 4/9/2012
Oooh, I really love this story! One of my vers favourites! Sev and Draco are so great together and all the pranks... Just funny! Mary Sue's very horrible, but I think she's a good laugh

I think I read the whole thing for the third or fourth time... :)
WhiteFang001 chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Nice - I loved Sev's character and I really loved the friendship between happy sev and happy draco

They made a very nice prankster pair!

I liked your epilogue especially about the greenies however I would have liked some more info on what happened to Draco... was he a ddeatheater? What would happen with an adult on their side? Who did Snape fall for and have children with?

You sort of cut it :(

But I did enjoy your story
salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I LOVE IT! :D :D Sevvie's so mean! XD
iwasadumbchild chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Love your work ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Drop it Drop Drop it.I don't want a Draco and Ginny story,please,no,have Mercy!
Kurisuten-chan chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
YES! Loved it~! Overall, very amusing, and well written! I especially loved the epilogue with the bit about Severus' green hedgehog. Simply wonderful! Keep up the good work!

Kuri-Kuri
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
aw! omg this story is absolutely ADORABLE! sev is adorable! the ending is even more adorable! _ hahaha! greenie has kids! and no one believes sev could ever have kept a green hedgehog as a pet! *hysterical laughter* ah how history can change...

anyway, i absolutely LOVE your version of teenage snape! its really nice how you captured his loneliness, his brilliance, his personality and made him a lovable prankster instead of a dark angsty hell-bent teen. it was VERY VERY OC but i loved it! hehe

oh btw...remus isn't a slytherin! XD
Jada Ryl chapter 19 . 10/25/2009
Oh, my goodness! I love this story! Sev is... *big grin* Wow! I love the idea of him being an irrepressible prankster before his life became too dark for him to have a sense of humour. Professor Mary Sue Blackwell is just... I just enjoyed her - or rather I enjoyed wondering what those pranksters would come up with next! And the epilogue! Neville's descendant as head of Slytherin was very unexpected. I've never seen a HP fic with a setting that far into the future before and I found it fascinating. And I like you Catar. They're a fascinating idea. And finally! Slytherin as the house of stealth Gryffindors! Good job. VERY good job.
jin chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Dumbledore's a racist! Dumbledore's a racist!
jin chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Awesome story,Silverfox! Oh and by the way, why is Dumbledore being such a racist (in a way)?
jamiespelledweird chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I've only read the first chapter, but I have to say, I think that your story is brilliant and I love it and I can't wait to read it and watch unfold into a masterpiece. :)
835 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »