Reviews for My name's Severus
WhiteFire86 chapter 19 . 7/16/2009
You are added. Pleas come and visit.
xDracoMalfoy chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Wow.

Very good story.

I had a lot of fun reading it.

Nice end xD
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 15 . 11/28/2008
In the previous, you wrote as a response to Ruby that James was a chaser-he isn't, he was a seeker. There was quite a bit of mention of that in the books, not to mention that scene in the fifth in 'Snape's Worst Memory' where he showed off with his nicked snitch. I totally agree that Sevi and Draco are the best characters, in your story and in JKRs. It's just a pity she never used them to their full potential.
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
One thing that makes the Harry/Draco being really small thing reasonable: they're both seekers, and seekers are "the smallest and lightest" therefore the fastest, players on the team.
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
I love your Severus! He's really funny, very mischeivous, toatally Severus the kid, and absolutely amazing. I also love your Transfigurations lessons.
Teri chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
I've read this story many times over. It never fails - when I need cheering up, I just re-read the section with MarySue. Thank you for cheering me up once again. :)
Rae Carson chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I began reading this fic because it came very highly recommended from a good friend of mine. I am very sorry to say I'm quite disappointed. I know that this is FAN fiction, but I find it very difficult, if not impossible, to believe that Dumbledore and teen!Severus would behave in the way that you've portrayed them.

I am no lover of Snape, but you've turned him in to a Marauder. There's no chance in hell I'd believe that as a youth, Severus would behave like Sirius Black, James Potter, or even Fred and George Weasley. It's just not working-you've turned him into a caricature-he's more like a cartoon character of himself, than his actual self. The behaviour of Slytherin House is also way out of line. Even if an "accidental youth potion" were possible, and even if the Slytherins felt threatened by having Severus around all the time, I rather doubt they would be so foolish as to try and beat him up on multiple occasions.

Dumbledore is also not my favourite character, but you've portrayed him as a vindictive fool. If one of his staff ever suffered such a predicament, the last thing he would do is turn it into some hilarious joke and make them go stay with their students. Do not forget that Severus is still technically an adult, and he would never willingly allow something like that to happen.

You also need a bit better dialogue and punctuation. The lack of commas was doing my head in, and there are any number of sites that you may look up spelling of the names of various characters. "McGonagall" is how you spell it.

Overall, it was a good try. I just can't suspend my own disbelief enough to enjoy it, nor can I read beyond the first chapter. Perhaps getting a beta reader to correct your punctuation would help as well.
timme chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
ew. draco/ ginny? just ew. even if i liked ginny at all (which i admit i don't), draco would never even consider it. they don't fit together and lets face it, he has better taste.
TheLastCrumpet chapter 19 . 1/29/2008
Wow, I loved the idea for this story, very original!
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 19 . 12/30/2007
Simply wonderful. I read this story back when you were writing it (I believe that I either neglected to review, or went by the name Hedwig, but I looked at the profile of the Hedwig who reviewed chapter 17 and I don't think that one was me, but that's entirely beside the point). Over the next 7 years, I read many, many hundreds of other fics, but your wonderful Greenie still stood out to me, so a few months ago I began to search for him again. I had forgotten basically everything about the story except for the de-aged Snape not being able to Transfigure anything properly, but based on that a helpful reader was able to direct me back to your author page.

I'm delighted to see that you've more fics for me to take a look at, and I've added this one to my favorites page so I can be sure to not loose it again!
Lillum-Sama chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Im just gonna say... GREAT!

You definitely rock! *0* i love this fic
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 19 . 7/29/2007
aw i loved the fic
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
I am in love with this story! It is brilliant! Wonderfully wirtten and so interesting! I can't wait to finish reading this fic, I'm hoping for a bit of romance between Severus and Draco(really hoping, it's hard to find good SSDM) tho. But I know you've already got this thing finsihed so I guess I'll just have to wait and see about that... Anyway, bravo on your magnificint writing skills! You are very talented!
HaIareaj chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
hahaha, you made me laguh a lot, i couldn't stop for almost the entire chapter!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 19 . 3/23/2007
Sweet story. Love it. Of the last chapter, how many years between? 10? A few 100 years?
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »