Reviews for My name's Severus
Starfire23 chapter 15 . 12/13/2006
e, hee, hee! That was fun! Mary Sue gets her come-uppance and Severus doesn't even get in trouble for it. Awesome job!
Starfire23 chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
aww, I love it! You're really good at character development and using what you've written before. Have you considered a career as an author? -~
Starfire23 chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
Hmm...that's the trouble with using characters everyone knows and loves. If this wasn't such a fun story I'd probably be a bit upset at your portrayal of Dumbledore as a weak fool. He doesn't need a wand to do magic. Still, I would like to say that I am really enjoying this story and that you are an excellent writer. Keep it up! -
Starfire23 chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Dumbledore must really be under a lot of pressure if he doesn't even think about the consequences of his actions. Especially the comments he made to Snape. It doesn't really fit into his all-knowing wise headmaster role, does it?
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 19 . 11/18/2006
Will the sequel be the prologue for this epilogue? I loved the story:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Makalani Astral chapter 19 . 9/10/2006
i loved the whole story. it was really good but i wanted to know more of what happened to lm when ss was done w him, etc. the ending was a bit bizarre but i think it was good.
Makalani Astral chapter 18 . 9/8/2006
so cute! will read the last chapter on the way home.
Makalani Astral chapter 16 . 9/8/2006
WHAT? lm teaching! that's ludicriuos! poor dm...lmao the pranks they'll play on him! i can't wait to read more later.
Makalani Astral chapter 15 . 9/7/2006
HILARIOUS! i love it! will read more later.
Makalani Astral chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
so good! will read more later.
Makalani Astral chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
poor ss! oh! i feel so bad for him! btw, don't like the dmgw. will read more later.
Makalani Astral chapter 5 . 9/4/2006
this is too cute! will read more later when i get a chance.
Zafiro girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh this fic is very very very very very beautiful !

I LOVE SEVERUS !
Ailidh chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Hey! I read this story and the sequel and I enjoyed both of them so much. All the characters and events seemed very real and believable. I absolutely adored the green hedgehog and I loved the last chapters in both stories, set in the future. I wouldn't object to more stories in the series! Keep on writing! - Ailidh
axarydax chapter 19 . 8/2/2006
Very nice story, I enjoyed it a lot. Keep writing fics like this!
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »