Reviews for My name's Severus
Lunamew chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
This is the best! I say he should stay a boy for a good while! This is definately going on my FAvorite's list!
Gentlewatersoul chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
I like this fic, I hope you continue it
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Very funny! Snape is a bit ooc, but who cares? Keep him a kid a while longer, get someone to go over the grammar and spelling for you, and put the next part up soon!
Quaxo chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
*laughs* This is awesome! I love it! As for whether or not Severus should stay a kid or not... hmmmm... I don't think he could, I believe the students and the staff would all go gray... I always imagined Snape would be the demon child.
Neev chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
First, the bad news - there are a few grammar mistakes floating around along with an over-abundance of exclamation points. It's nothing disastrous though, so I'd suggest just being extra careful in the future and avoid the exclamation points unless absolutely necessary. Of course then we have the good news: I love the story. It's a very interesting idea and I can't wait to see how this is going to end up. Snape is just a tiny bit ooc but it doesn't really matter 'cause it's *funny.* He's obviously have fun reliving his childhood sans Sirius Black and James. I think he'll have to get changed back to normal eventually though. It'd be kind of funny if he ended up with a few lingering side affects. On a side note, do I detect a bit of Draco/ Severus slash implications? Please tell me it's so! .
Tanasia Maleficarum chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
This is hysterical. There were a few grammatical boo-boos and awkward sentences that could easily be corrected with a quick beta, though. All in all, worth reading.
catyasdo chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Looking forward to seeing more. I think Snape should return to his normal age. I'm sure after so long, even Snape would be eager to return to normal. Especially, if Dumbledore were to stop punishing the entire 5th year, and start making only his life miserable. :)
Leena chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Keep Severus a boy for awhile! And they need to get back at him good! Hurry w/ the next chapter!
Morrighan chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
LOL! More! I must confess to being a complete Snape fanatic, & since I still have that juvenile sense of humour I was rolling on the floor about this. Never saw him as such a little hellraiser. And - Draco as an artist? Wow!
KrissyKat chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
This is funny! This is so cool! Make him stay a boy... Please put the next part up soon!
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56