Reviews for The Kiss of Death
Neroli chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Perfect Mal and Zoe here!

And it's interesting getting some perspective on the rest of the crew...one little quibble though, if Simon is to well known to go in then River would be even more of a liability, but...it's to cute an idea not to suspend some disbelief for. *g*
Tan-is-a-fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Hey,

you got yourself another big fan :)! I've just been reading the series up to this bit and I'm loving it more and more. I'm hoping for a quick update, can wait to find out what's gonna happen next!

You've really got your characters down and I absolutely love the way you get into River's head. Keep up the amazing work!
searingidolatry chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Loving all of this series, I find myself checking almost daily for a new installment! This particular setup has me even more fascinated, can't wait for the 11th snippet
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
lol. poor mal and zoe.

love it. although I do wonder how Inara is so easily traced to them now. Did I miss something somewhere?

S.
Eleanor J chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I think you got Zoe and Mal's relationship down. hee. Highly entertaining.
sisterspookyleh chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
wo PARTY! loved this chapter. so good. can't wait to see what happens next. there are just so many possible bad things that could go wrong. its high-larious. great work
eris86 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Mal is utterly insane, true, but that's what keeps him flying. )
Unanon chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
*snerk* Ok...this one is perfect. I've been reading through all your entries for this Jayne/River series and it's been growing on me gradually. This snippet, however, sent me right over the edge. Much love. *beams*

Can't wait to see more!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Oh, please tell me you'll update by some time next week? Monday or Tuesday would be better. Sooner would make me a very happy girl. Jayne in formal wear... awkward, but yum!