Reviews for Echo
Reading Critic chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I always love Neji. I was surprised to see a fic I was forming in my own head and seeing it in your account. Mine was with Hinata though, not Tenten, because it's just indescribably cute. Anyhow, I like your work and really wish you would make more. It's nice seeing how other people think, and write.
shadeeclipse66 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Loved it!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Haha Fangirl no Jutsu haha how creative:)
MemeLee chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You were right it was fluffy but a tiny bit sad...
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I liked this story a lot While many Nejiten stories flesh out Tenten in their own way (whether it truly is canonically IC or not due to her limited appearance in the series), I think you kept her IC brilliantly and still made this come together and work quite nicely. What especially caught my attention was Tenten's speculation on her feelings and love. It just seemed so like something I could see her thinking in the series, and well yeah I just admire the ICness of this fic. The ending, of course, was also amusing xD

Until Next Time,

Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/6/2011

Keep writing!

Ravensung chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
How about I jump for joy with you because I really love this story! YAAAAAAAAY!
naash chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
:) i love how you wrote a glimpse of what its like in there daily lives chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Fangirl no Jutsu.

I learned a new term today.

Mika-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Haha! You're funny! Just because I can in exchange for this reveiw you have to jump around like a fangirl.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I really like your sarcasm. Just a thought, maybe break up the chunks of text? I really like you quotes though, and the underlying traces of humor!
Gabriella chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Great piece! It was full of insight on Tenten's character and I thought that the way you explained her outlook on love suited (what we know of) her character perfectly. I also liked how she objectively analyzed her feelings and came to a reasonable conclusion. The ending was perfect and made me laugh. And of course, the Fangirl no jutsu. [snicker]

Thanks for writing and posting this!
me chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
nice one-shot!
Unices chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Then you'd better be jumping XD Okay I want to see somthing added to this, good as a oneshot, but could be a even more fluffy two shot XD
animesweetie chapter 1 . 7/2/2008