Reviews for Double Edged Sword
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 45 . 12/11/2014
I know you wrote this a long time ago but I just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing writer. I think this is possibly the no.1 fanfic in my collection. Thanks for writing!
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 45 . 6/28/2008
that was too beautiful for words. the whole story was amazing. but how could kratos do that? -sob- i seriously had tears in my eyes for the last 3 or 4 chapters strait, i'm surprised i didn't break out actually sobbing. it was just that good. you are amazing
NYYN chapter 45 . 6/10/2008
Good story. Kinda intense at the end, especially compared to the rest of the story, but still good.
AnneJacobs chapter 45 . 2/17/2008
Oh my God. This story, over all 45 chapters, was wonderful, suspenseful, adorable, thrilling, silly and heart-wrenching.

I went and read this work in one sitting. The soft intereactions between Kratos and Anna and then Lloyd, the tensions amongst the Cruxis and Kratos, the friendship with the Syt family, and so much more added a depth and realism that I find rare in most stories on fanfiction.

Prized moments, like "My Gods, what a woman! Can I borrow her?" during the first physical encounter with Mithos, will never be forgotten by my mind. If anything, I could 'see' the reactions on all the characters and it well, astounds me that I've found a fic that has affected me as much as this one.

The emotions were so real, raw and convincing that I laughed, felt my whole body tense at moments, and at the end I cried, heavily. From the point after Anna was murdered, well, I couldn't stop crying till the end of the story and a hot coccoa later.

So, wonderful job with this work. It's beautiful, and if nothing else, an amazing experience for anyone to read...I think even if one didn't know what TOS was, it'd still be a great story.
Blood-Phenix chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I love your stories, I can't wait till shards is finished.
juna-starrider chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
So I went on one of my fanfiction 'binges' that I do every so often, so I decided to check out your older stories (I had already read Shards of Regeneration) I was enthralled by your story-weaving abilities for this tale. The whole 8-hour work shift went by like a flash (the second time you've accomplished that miracle:) I actually cried at the end, much to the shock and discomfort of my co-workers.

The only issue I have is that there quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but I have a feeling that those are due to the word processing program issues.

So, now all I'm waiting for is an *cough*update*cough* to the "Shards" tale.
Louiii chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Yes! I LOVE this story! I remember reading it a few years ago at fanfiction and was so sad when the site broke down and I lost track of your story.

So glad I found it again, though. I don't have time to read it now, but I promise I will!
developers chapter 45 . 12/1/2006
lol but it says in the game that she had temporarily regained her monstrous form, and then kvar attacked her and lloyd and they were knocked down the cliff or some such
BrafZacklin chapter 19 . 10/15/2006
Mr.Who2123 chapter 45 . 8/18/2006
Oh my gosh! That was the best story I had ever read. I only read the last chapter, but I nearly cried. You are a wonderful writer with an amazing talent, let me give you that. I look forward to your other stories. D
lildaemon chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
GREAT story with luna and aska! _
Soul chapter 45 . 3/22/2006
So...sad. Beautifully written Kasan, fantastic storyline. You are certainly dedicated to the Tales Universe. Really well done! The angelic language is incredibly well constructed, as is all of your dialogue. Be very proud, for you have achieved what I aspire to one day arouse in a reader. Sadness, happiness and hope for the future. You keep doing what you love you hear me?
Saffire Persian chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
This shows what I’ve been doing with my spare time. After your query about what story you should use for the class, I decided that to be unbiased I should read a few chapters of DES at least (I only read about two chapters beforehand) before I continue with my judgment. I’ll e-mail you later about it.

Anyway, I feel bad I didn’t read more of this story sooner. It’s fun reading the dynamics between Anna and Kratos – Noishe, too, I suppose. Anna’s definitely my favorite character in this story, she’s a good, strong female character… probably the only female who can really control Kratos now… except maybe Martel, but meh.

As I’ve read this, I couldn’t help but think Lloyd takes after his mother a lot more than I thought. He definitely resembles here more than Kratos. Hehe… even the “Noshy” nickname… hehe. I’m convinced Lloyd inherited that from his mother – even though it’s technically impossible.

Noishe is definitely a bit braver than he is in Shards – and I’m glad to see that, as it stays true to his character. And the line Anna said: “We’re being controlled by a dog” (or something like that) made me laugh. One smart protozoan.

*wonders vaguely what a human-esque Noishe would be like*.

And what the heck is up with Noishe? XD… that was a weird little scene. He putting his jaws around her throat. That surprised the heck out of me… it just shows how manipulative our favorite rabbit-eared protozoan can be. Remind me not to get on his bad side.

And I toast to you for the term “Age of feather headed idiots”. Well put, and Mithos is a spoiled brat.
Ice Seraphim chapter 45 . 11/7/2005
This is by far the greatest Kranna fic I've ever read! I love your portrayal of Anna. I also liked how you took a different route for the end of the story than most people would have. It was a very creative idea _

The ending was so sad, it made me cry, and it takes a lot to make me cry, lol. Amazing job once again and good luck to you in the rest of your fics!
InferiorBeing17 my AIM sn chapter 45 . 11/6/2005
OMG...Just...WOW...This has got to be the best story ever written. I know you probably hear that a lot and are tired of it but...WOW. You wrote it in a way that I cried every time Kratos or Anna cried( I was bawling during the last tree chapters), I was infuriated at every in-justice, and laughed every time your oh so beleivable Noishe tackled Kratos...and every Tomato threat as well. I can't wait for the epilouge(sp?) or for you to update the two prequils. I sincerly hope that you will become a fully successful, Published author, and that you'll let me know when you do ('cause I just know you'll get published)! Thanx so much for (again) this totally AWESOME story!